💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE stage lighting is truly astonishing

Shaney

Featured Posts

Shaney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Db1Lcpt1I&index=15&list=UUa0N39dRRUDM1fb4wtYMbfQ

Other songs are on his channel. 

I wish I could have gone :emo:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

I won't see the lights because I won't have catwalks at my Zénith de Paris show :(

somechick

Yes. I love it so much. I took so many pics just of the different lighting & effects at the shows.

MANiDONTCURE

Why is it like empty tho?

They're behind the mix, they have a crappy view. Everyone is pushed up/cramped where the actual show is at (catwalks). If they recorded Gypsy it would appear to be more full since a lot of people migrate to the piano, but many people still stay @ the catwalks since she leaves the piano. Artrave is so beautiful when seated, because you get to see all the lights, and it's just amazing 10/10.

Allan

I'm really happy that Gaga gave the lighting extra attention this time, it looks really awesome :legend:

I mean, look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Jcx_z1BK0

0:34 onwards

Future Lover

If I had the option, I would totally buy upper bowl tickets just so I could get good views of the lighting 

If I had the option, I would totally buy upper bowl tickets just so I could get good views of the lighting 

I had the furthest up and directly across from the stage. That's how you see the lasers and lighting at their best :)

I won't see the lights because I won't have catwalks at my Zénith de Paris show :(

Sorry if I sound dumb, I'm just confused - why won't the Zénith de Paris show have catwalks? 

don’t you know my a** is famous

Archived