Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's latest round of fillers

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I don't like this makeup either, but the dress is great!

DeleteMyAccount

10518084_703934686326334_822848785_n.jpg

How do you guys feel about them? Everyone keeps praising this look, but I think she looks a hot mess! Her face is so swollen. The girl's only 28 but she's giving me Mariah Carey teas.

I'm sure the lighting and filter have something to do with it.  Unless you've talked to her face to face, you can't really judge.  I however love the look.  Or maybe it's because I don't know much about make up?...

Haroon

Not the most flattering filter I guess :shrug: The pictures of her coming out of her apartment are amazing :flutter: So the only thing I'd put any blame on is either the filter or the facial expression :huh:

artRaver

How do we (or shall I say you) know she got fillers recently?

To me it looks like crappy lighting and filter or maybe even the make-up itself. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Jjang

*Looks like my grandma when she comes home exhausted from an event or something

somechick

How do we (or shall I say you) know she got fillers recently?

To me it looks like crappy lighting and filter or maybe even the make-up itself. 

This - how do we even know she got fillers? I honestly wouldn't be able to tell unless it was her lips, which actually look fairly normal size (thankfully).

myOWNtable

Anyone can look horrible under bad lighting.  Tony looks terrible, too.  I think it's a nasty combination of lighting and makeup.  

codymonster

Please don't give me WP's but Tony looks like he's about to turn into dust :awkney:

Gaga is beautiful :hor:

He legitimately is tho :rip: He's like 90 :sweat:

Archived