Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artRAVE Experience

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

I went to the show in Vegas was too stunned beyond words at how amazing the show was. So I made a little video showing my experience!

Let me know what you guys think!

http://youtu.be/X-l4jQJOmqw

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Guy Under You

did you have regular ga ? if so how long did you wait in line to get this close ?!

HausOfAntonio

I saw you guys waiting in line! The guy with the huge boots was so fab :legend:

Daenerys

did you have regular ga ? if so how long did you wait in line to get this close ?!

I had regular GA! I started waiting in line around 10am until they gave me a wristband.

I saw you guys waiting in line! The guy with the huge boots was so fab :legend:

Ah! That was my brother! I encouraged him I get them!! :party:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

Did you have GA or LMZ?

I had regular GA!

high heeled fem

Cool! I was at that show too. Nice job with the video. :)

were u :udidnt: looks amazing small venue was it ???

GREAT VIDEO!!!

somechick

GREAT VIDEO!!!

Yes - I had seats. But no, not really a small venue. Uncasville was small, Vegas was definitely bigger.

Daenerys

GREAT VIDEO!!!

It wasn't really that small but the concert was beautiful! I wish I could go back!

Daenerys

Tbh I wouldn't of put the music over the concert video but good job.

I only did it because the quality of the sound came out REALLY bad because of the bass of the concert itself. :cry:

Archived