💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is performing in an open park for Israel

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Tbh she shouldn't go to Israel at all. Many artists have refused to perform in countries when there is war ( for example Madonna ) and she should too.

I agree

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamarious

i think your all missing the point of ARTPOP PEAVE! LOVE! its even more of a reason she should go. to bring these people together and spread the love and joy. #music brings people together.

Miley

What stories have you guys heard about Israel? :giggle:

EDIT: Oh wait do you mean because of the war? It's too early to cancel a show because of it, but if things remain the same, it'll get canceled.

Backstreetboys did. It's never too early. 

Jjang

We aren't ignorant, we want her to be safe because of the war.

And yet you didn't read my full post that basically explains ; TEL AVIV IS SAFE

vespertine

We aren't ignorant, we want her to be safe because of the war.

just like any other concert, there will be security, it's highly unlikely that she won't be safe, and the conflict will probably be resolved or on a much smaller scale by september.

Gagadisiak

anyway the show is not until mid september so calm your tits . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Jjang

Tbh she shouldn't go to Israel at all. Many artists have refused to perform in countries when there is war ( for example Madonna ) and she should too.

Madonna is the first and last artist to perform Israel though, she opened her tour there ffs

Israeli citizens are not terrorists wanting to snipe Lady Gaga down, my friends already bought ticket including me and we are very excited, stop comparing it to Jakarata, NO ONE is threating to kill her, so far (correct me if im wrong) zero rockets landed in Tel Aviv.

And Hyarkon Park is a honor for her to perform in, go to Wikipedia and check the amount of legends that performed there, god, the ignorance!

Did some not land at or near the airport? Yahoo was reporting that several airlines have cancelled flights to and fro it I think

Backstreetboys did. It's never too early. 

What's your point? It is too early, the concert is held in September and the war might end until then, it's a long time. The Backstreet Boys performance was supposed to be held on July 29th, it wasn't early at all.

RAMROD

I still looking for updates tbh.

It can still be cancelled last minute a la Jakarta.

She wanted the best for her fans, but she is not going the by herself.

And she cannot risk other people's life like that.

So much things to consider.

By the way, U.S. have instructed all American airlines to not to depart to Israel this morning.

So we will see what's Gaga's next move is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Vernier

A bit sensationalist. I don't think the fighting extends to that deep inside Israel.

Also, her team are smart, if they think there's a potential risk, the date will be pulled :shrug:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

WhoAskedOpinions

OMG... NOO!! She cant go! ;(

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Archived