đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Backstage failed attempt = devastation?

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

Just cover it in gorilla glue so it gets stuck to her hand! 

Probably on Grindr

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jimmy Darling

Back in SD I was at Barricade and I chose the spot where she ends aura on the floor so I throw my turtle that carried lights and my letter and it ends up on its side, the lights flashing towards me and not her, she mentions turtle but doesn't grab it :(. After she's done the dancers start pushing the stuff off the stage so I was upset mine was but luckily It fell onto one of their sound boxes and I got security to give it back to me. I held onto it and after the show I ru into Bobby and we talk and I ask if he can give it to Gaga for me and he takes it :')

MANiDONTCURE

I remember this guy was trying to get his book to her during applause and he threw it too hard so it didn't even land on the catwalk and instead it hit my friend in the face lol. He was on the opposite side of the catwalk, we saw her front more while he saw her back more. Pretty funny tbh

somechick

To be honest this was probably one of the reasons there was no monster pit this time. People got upset, people got ruthless. it surprises me that she went from starting the tour not picking out anyone to creating this issue again. As for those who throw several tons of stuff, seriously?

One girl at the first LA show made 120 love hearts and wrote a letter on each to throw up on stage. After the show, the guy was on stage with the leaf blower getting rid of all the confetti and all her hearts started being blown to the floor. I wonder how much she enjoyed the show though because she was really focussing on trying to get backstage. We even said to her, just enjoy and that it's a very small chance she will be picked. 

Kitana

glad i wouldnt care to go backstage. as much as i love gagas music. i wouldnt know what to do with the time i had with her. like i wouldnt know too ask because im not interested :toofloppy:

You will learn respect!

Future Lover

I know I posted before, but I hate when people specifically ask to go backstage. It must be so frustrating for her. Nothing is more annoying when people bring signs that say "There's no place like backstage" or whatever. She never picks those people so IDK why they still try.

Anyone remember for the BTWB (in Finland I think) where she had a brief Q&A for the audience and all of them asked to go backstage? :(

somechick

I know I posted before, but I hate when people specifically ask to go backstage. It must be so frustrating for her. Nothing is more annoying when people bring signs that say "There's no place like backstage" or whatever. She never picks those people so IDK why they still try.

Anyone remember for the BTWB (in Finland I think) where she had a brief Q&A for the audience and all of them asked to go backstage? :(

Yes, and it's always those people who hold up those signs all damn show and block everyone's view! :(

Yeah I remember that. :redface:

ohsnapitszach

At AC I threw fake flowers on stage for her to pick up during gypsy. i placed them on the bridge part of the runway. She didn't see them and started jumping and dancing over top of them and crushed the flowers.  :awkney:

Everything else I threw was thrown back by dancers.

In philly I hit her in the head with a glowstick!  :toofunga:

SWINE.

But making eye contact with her a few times was cool.

#artRAVE :later:

somechick

At AC I threw fake flowers on stage for her to pick up during gypsy. i placed them on the bridge part of the runway. She didn't see them and started jumping and dancing over top of them and crushed the flowers.  :awkney:

Everything else I threw was thrown back by dancers.

In philly I hit her in the head with a glowstick!  :toofunga:

SWINE.

But making eye contact with her a few times was cool.

#artRAVE :later:

:redface: How dare you injure the queen? :p

MANiCURE

One girl at the first LA show made 120 love hearts and wrote a letter on each to throw up on stage. After the show, the guy was on stage with the leaf blower getting rid of all the confetti and all her hearts started being blown to the floor. I wonder how much she enjoyed the show though because she was really focussing on trying to get backstage. We even said to her, just enjoy and that it's a very small chance she will be picked. 

Oh my good god :O I can only imagine how crap she must have felt after putting that effort in. All the same though, thats not what the artrave is about. 

somechick

Oh my good god :O I can only imagine how crap she must have felt after putting that effort in. All the same though, thats not what the artrave is about. 

Yeah, my friend and the people we met in line were talking about it a bit - like saying that we hope she realises how small the chance is that she gets to go backstage. She was fairly young though. I didn't see her after the show so not sure how she took it, but yeah, hopefully she just enjoyed herself even thought she didn't get to go backstage.

Kermit the frog

There are people who paid THOUSANDS of dollars to get backstage and you expect to get picked by throwing a plastic doll at her? :smh:

Please don't be ridiculous.

somechick

There are people who paid THOUSANDS of dollars to get backstage and you expect to get picked by throwing a plastic doll at her? :smh:

Please don't be ridiculous.

But she still does pick one or two people each show. I'm one of the people who paid the money to go backstage, but it doesn't worry me that she also picks a couple of other fans. Not everyone can afford to pay that money.

Kermit the frog

But she still does pick one or two people each show. I'm one of the people who paid the money to go backstage, but it doesn't worry me that she also picks a couple of other fans. Not everyone can afford to pay that money.

She can't take everyone though, it'a rather obvioud that it'll be a person or 2 out of 20 000 fans, so getting one's hopes up is pointless. Besides, it is unfair for those who paid, no matter how they feel about it.

Archived