Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Petition decries Gaga's SXSW performance for 'glamorizing bulimia'

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Again with this bull****? Oh god... Well, I guess promo + publicity...

why does anything that involves throwing up have to be about bulimia? bulimia is an eating disorder, throwing up is a human reaction/action. They are separate things and omg it's just so ridiculous it's like petitioning against the cover because it shows thighs and some people may be insecure about their thighs.

codymonster

While they are at it, they better petition for Just Dance to never be played again, cause that could trigger alcoholics :awkney:

Psychedelic

Jeeez, I hated this performance but I don't think it promoted or had anything to do with bulimia in the slightest!!!

People are paranoid!!!

MikeyMoonShine

I am pretty sure most of these people are haters.  :roll:

Like eating disorders and body image are a real problem, Gaga isn't the problem though in fact she's a positive force. If these people really cared they wouldn't be signing such a silly petition that will not result in anything. 

lodylody

I thought she struggled with bulimia? At least that's how it looked like in the MTN video when she's crouched over the comode and tries to close the door :huh:

I actually find this petition kind of funny :laughga: The way they're throwing around the word "glamorize" :smh:

Princess Die says anorexia, idk :smh: 

VforVendetta

Who cares...they're just another irrelevant vagina

:excuseme: Only you could come up with that expression. :rip:

SummerGirl21

I had the flu last week.  Did I glamorize bulimia?  :derpga:

Archived