Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 3rd (Hamburg)

Jase

Featured Posts

Gagalvaro

OMG YAS!!!! PERFECT!!!

I hope she will sing this songs until my show in Barcelona. 

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barnabesk

Can somebody tell me how long the show was? I might have to get the bus at 0:10 at Cologne main train station.

PopEmergency

Can somebody tell me how long the show was? I might have to get the bus at 0:10 at Cologne main train station.

the pre acts started exactly at 7:30 pm 

the actuall show started 9:10 pm and ended at like 11:05 pm

so overall a good 2 hours

the pre acts started exactly at 7:30 pm

the actuall show started 9:10 pm and ended at like 11:05 pm

so overall a good 2 hours

But Lady Starlight felt longer tbh

PopEmergency

But Lady Starlight felt longer tbh

I'm pretty sure she was longer on stage than Breedlove (wasted time tbh)

I would have been down for more Breedlove and less (or non   :teehee: ) of Starlight.

In her set she stopped for like 2 seconds and everyone thought she was done but then the beat came in again and everyone was screaming  "NOOOOOOO"   :toofunny:

I'm pretty sure she was longer on stage than Breedlove (wasted time tbh)

I would have been down for more Breedlove and less (or non   :teehee: ) of Starlight.

In her set she stopped for like 2 seconds and everyone thought she was done but then the beat came in again and everyone was screaming  "NOOOOOOO"   :toofunny:

I KNOOW :lmao: But I felt bad for her, I stood between the main stage and where she performed and everyone was tired of her and she kept saying "thank you, I love you" even though she heard them saying no :emma:

PopEmergency

I KNOOW :lmao: But I felt bad for her, I stood between the main stage and where she performed and everyone was tired of her and she kept saying "thank you, I love you" even though she heard them saying no :emma:

She said something like Thank You Guys ... blah blah blah ... this is all live i'm not just pushing the play button (felt like it tho :awkney: ) ... blah blah blah .... Good Night 

AND KEPT PLAYING HER BEATS FOR ANOTHER 30 MINUTES  :grr:

at this point i was just like  :excuseme:

She said something like Thank You Guys ... blah blah blah ... this is all live i'm not just pushing the play button (felt like it tho :awkney: ) ... blah blah blah .... Good Night 

AND KEPT PLAYING HER BEATS FOR ANOTHER 30 MINUTES 

at this point i was just like  :excuseme:

omg SAME :lmao:

I was so annoyed, but the moment Gaga came on stage everything was perfect. She has that aura... As soon as I saw her face I was like HOLY ****, WHY DO I FEEL SO WARM :giveup: :heart:

PopEmergency

omg SAME :lmao:

I was so annoyed, but the moment Gaga came on stage everything was perfect. She has that aura... As soon as I saw her face I was like HOLY ****, WHY DO I FEEL SO WARM :giveup: :heart:

Starlight felt like 5 hours 

Gaga like 20 minutes    :messga:

After the concert i drove home (an hour trip) and i was blasting ARTPOP out of my car speakers the whole time :legend:

PopEmergency

OMG Gagavision No. 46 is professional artRAVE Hamburg footage (with backstage etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Uf-AhoWTE&feature=youtu.be

OMG Gagavision No. 46 is professional artRAVE Hamburg footage (with backstage etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Uf-AhoWTE&feature=youtu.be

OMG :GIVEUP:

Anyone have LMZ for this show? What time did you start queueing? Did you get a good spot? Was everything OK picking up the tickets? I'm really worried for mine :emo:

Qualle1

L♡VE IT!

Did you see the sheet of paper on her mirror of her make-up table at 2:20?

I would really like to know, what kind of information was written down there for LG...

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

U-GO-BOY

L♡VE IT!

Did you see the sheet of paper on her mirror of her make-up table at 2:20?

I would really like to know, what kind of information was written down there for LG...

:)

It says something about the Day of German Unity 

Archived