💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Barcelona, Spain (NOVEMBER 8th 2014)

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

I thought ARTPOP Zone, Hot Ticket and LMZone were 975, 195 and 175 respectively... I guess that didn't count the extra expense.

Are you guys buying the ticket tomorrow on the LM presale or are you waiting till Friday?

B_LovesGaga

Do you know if the VIP packages will be available tomorrow at the LM.com pre-sale ? 

The pre-sale starts at 9, and I'll enter the pre-sale at 14:00, do you think I'll be able to get LMZ? 

Thanks !:) 

Maybe tomorrow we'll be getting a surprise because Spain won't be able to use the LM presale codes. I hope I'm wrong, but who knows? Ticketmaster Spain has not said anything about the LM presale.

NewUsername

Maybe tomorrow we'll be getting a surprise because Spain won't be able to use the LM presale codes. I hope I'm wrong, but who knows? Ticketmaster Spain has not said anything about the LM presale.

I e-mailed Ticketmaster this weekend and they told me they are only doing the other presages and sales, not the LM presale. Guess it will be LiveNation then.    Btw, P2 Entrada General Pista: 84€   is the standing part on the floor in front of the stage, no?

Btw, P2 Entrada General Pista: 84€   is the standing part on the floor in front of the stage, no?

Yes

NewYorkCity

I'm hoping I can find someone who has an american express to buy them tomorrow tbh :giveup:

I'm not confident with the lm pre-sale.

**** I am so nervous, I'm going for seats. I just want good ones...

I'm hoping I can find someone who has an american express to buy them tomorrow tbh :giveup:

I'm not confident with the lm pre-sale.

**** I am so nervous, I'm going for seats. I just want good ones...

me too! i want first floor! cause I bet gradas extensibles will be VIP seats this tour...

NewYorkCity

me too! i want first floor! cause I bet gradas extensibles will be VIP seats this tour...

Mmmm I don't know.. I think that there will be extensibles for the normal price, it has always been that way!

Archived