Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

Still havent watched the new ep but going through 11 is so goooood

@Doot can choke on holy water for hating

I wish there was more of this amara

3b42b166cbb6407656983e083ad32cd1.jpg

Amara is such a queen I love her ❤️ don't worry, you'll get to see much more of her

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
13 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Amara is such a queen I love her ❤️ don't worry, you'll get to see much more of her

Oh no i know we get more Amara but I prefer teenage Amara over adult Amara. Not that the adult isn't a sight for sore eyes but this teen version >>>>>>>>

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

2 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Still havent watched the new ep but going through 11 is so goooood

@Doot can choke on holy water for hating

I wish there was more of this amara

3b42b166cbb6407656983e083ad32cd1.jpg

I just finished 11 yesterday. 

Amara stopped being cool after she grew into a full grown adult. The filler episodes were much cooler than the actual main arc episodes. 

DeanWinchester
Just now, Doot said:

I just finished 11 yesterday. 

Amara stopped being cool after she grew into a full grown adult. The filler episodes were much cooler than the actual main arc episodes. 

SPN-Dean-colt-gif.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
14 minutes ago, Doot said:

I. Regret. Nothing. 

looks like i didn't die in cult of law. i guess my unlimited lives work on that game as well

de

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

looks like i didn't die in cult of law. i guess my unlimited lives work on that game as well

de

tenor.gif

DeanWinchester

I caught up with Advanced Thanatology a few hours back and I liked it! Billie's reading room looks incredibly nice and reminds me of the offices in Wolfram & Hart with a bit of the Department of Mysteries' prophecy section.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

a user asking for help on ATRL Supernatural thread because he can't remember what season he stopped and said it was when Dean came out to Cas 

tenor.gif?itemid=3566646

Is this really how shippers see the show? I mean I can see the "hints" but to really think it was canon that he came out? JFC really?

Dean-W-dean-winchester-21433645-500-282.gif

My head hurts now

tumblr_inline_o1fwj7oOaS1ta5cz3_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

On 11/16/2017 at 1:35 AM, DeanWinchester said:

a user asking for help on ATRL Supernatural thread because he can't remember what season he stopped and said it was when Dean came out to Cas 

tenor.gif?itemid=3566646

Is this really how shippers see the show? I mean I can see the "hints" but to really think it was canon that he came out? JFC really?

Dean-W-dean-winchester-21433645-500-282.gif

My head hurts now

tumblr_inline_o1fwj7oOaS1ta5cz3_500.gif

Shippers are delusional. And the writers don't help with the gay-baiting.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:29 AM, DeanWinchester said:

Another good episode!

I enjoyed it as well :) Another solid episode! That's 7 good episodes in a running so far this season! The running away from problems thing is annoying but I guess it was necessary.

DeanWinchester

Guys i gotta let this out or else im going to explode. My car got trucked last Saturday exactly like this

supernatural_impala_impact.gif

my girlfriend wants me to open up about it but she's breaking down even before i could start and lowkey getting more distressed than i am right now. Thankfully, one of my two best friends (he's the Sam in our trio) was a great outlet (he and his family survived a crash as well) but i really need to get this out of my chest

that's all

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Shippers are delusional. And the writers don't help with the gay-baiting.

I enjoyed it as well :) Another solid episode! That's 7 good episodes in a running so far this season! The running away from problems thing is annoying but I guess it was necessary.

Most episodes are solid 8/10 at least this season except for the psychic/wraith which disappointed me a little. If give that a 6/10

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

38 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Guys i gotta let this out or else im going to explode. My car got trucked last Saturday exactly like this

supernatural_impala_impact.gif

my girlfriend wants me to open up about it but she's breaking down even before i could start and lowkey getting more distressed than i am right now. Thankfully, one of my two best friends (he's the Sam in our trio) was a great outlet (he and his family survived a crash as well) but i really need to get this out of my chest

that's all

Oh my god, are you ok? Your GGD bro is here for you :hug: You can open up anonymously any time here xx

37 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Most episodes are solid 8/10 at least this season except for the psychic/wraith which disappointed me a little. If give that a 6/10

Since you're rating the episodes mine would be like this:

Episode 1 8/10

Episode 2 9/10

Episode 3 8/10

Episode 4 9/10

Episode 5 8/10

Episode 6 8/10

Archived