(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

THEON YOU DICKLESS COWARD !!! >:( 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Logan

Even though she's my favorite character, I was very disappointed with how much she was acting like a tyrant. She was being cold and heartless with her words, and that's not the Daenerys that I grew to love. I think the power is getting to her head. I hope the vision in Season 2 of her not touching the crown is symbolism of her deciding that she doesn't want it anymore. 

chromadica
4 hours ago, Logan said:

Even though she's my favorite character, I was very disappointed with how much she was acting like a tyrant. She was being cold and heartless with her words, and that's not the Daenerys that I grew to love. I think the power is getting to her head. I hope the vision in Season 2 of her not touching the crown is symbolism of her deciding that she doesn't want it anymore. 

If she was truly a heartless tyrant, she would have set her dragons and armies on King's Landing right then and there. While there are times where she exhibits traits of "the madness", I don't think she's going down that route.

very happy that theon ran away from euron :pray: please survive poor soul

and euron looked so badass :giveup: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Logan
6 hours ago, Nymphia said:

If she was truly a heartless tyrant, she would have set her dragons and armies on King's Landing right then and there. While there are times where she exhibits traits of "the madness", I don't think she's going down that route.

That's exactly what she wanted to do though. Tyrion had to talk her down. 

chromadica
20 hours ago, Logan said:

That's exactly what she wanted to do though. Tyrion had to talk her down. 

I don't think she ever stated she wanted to do that? She said if Viserys were in her position, he would've taken King's Landing already.

Lion Heart

I LOVED THIS EPISODE :D 

Cersei OWNED this episode. Holy ****. 

I think Daenerys and Jon where both being stubborn, but I can see why Dany wouldn't trust Jon right off the bat since she has her own battles to deal with. Also

Lion Heart

this was one of the best episodes in a very long time, it was amazing:giveup:

Cercei is not playing around:giveup:

so sad for Olenna Tyrell, she was one of my fav characters but she left the world like a boss

dying without pain and spitting in the lannisters faces

QUEEN:classy:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived