Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Keep 'APPLAUSE' in power rotation until 'VENUS'!

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

This is the last week (radio wise) until VENUS, and before wishing APPLAUSE goodbye, I thought maybe some of us could put in one last little push to support the song before the new era starts.

1) Click this link: http://ratethemusic.com/whtz

2) Click to sign up as an advisory panel member.

3) Use your e-mail in the sign up form, along with the zip code 10021 (put New York, NY as your location.) Check off Z100 and say Z100 is your favorite.

4) A few surveys will be available. Click Top 40 and rate up Applause when it comes up! Say you aren't tired of it and love it!

This all takes LESS than 5 minutes, so do your part and tweet the link to other fans as well!

:party:

** If it says you have an issue with Adobe flash, just click off saying that you have it.

lady-gaga-applause-01.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disco Heaven

I don't even know the US radios, so what boxes should I check when it tells me to mark the radio stations I listen to? z100 and which others?

(Can I do it from Brazil, right?)

Americano

I don't even know the US radios, so what boxes should I check when it tells me to mark the radio stations I listen to? z100 and which others?

(Can I do it from Brazil, right?)

Z100 and say its your favorite (you can check off 92.3 now as well, but you dont need to and i didnt)

Archived