💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga heading to GMA just minutes ago

itsdominik

Featured Posts

There was a long line of fans waiting, but they handed out tickets to only 50 people wearing only black. Everyone else was thrown to these side. Most of us have been here since last night so we basically waiting for nothing and they threw us behind a barricade. Worst part is the barricade is behind a row of cars, so she won't be able to greet us.

That really sucks. I'm so sorry. I guess there's only so much room, etc, but still. Gaga would probably not be very happy is she found out they stuck you guys back there.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I'll be on my commute at 8:30 ;_; hopefully it'll be up on YouTube soon.

I'll be commuting as well. Poor us.

Michelle

:omg: she only slept around 2 hours? :ohno: and she woke up so early

Me too :emo: ... but not by choice... ****ing insomnia, but at least I can watch her early instead of waiting for west coast time.

Excited.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Bad Kids

Me too :emo: ... but not by choice... ****ing insomnia, but at least I can watch her early instead of waiting for west coast time.

Excited.

It's okay! :kara: watching her will make you feel relaxed and you can sleep well later :D

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Michelle

It's okay! :Kara: watching her will make you feel relaxed and you can sleep well later :D

Exactly!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived