đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Collaborating With Jeff Koons

Mast

Featured Posts

SpaceRenegade

Inb4 giant metallic sculpture of a wig. If its being displayed at the 'artrave' it could very well be an installation then turned into a stage set.

Thinking a giant gold steel monster ball style wig with no head inside it that doubles as a podium or standing area for a speech or greeting guests. Or a DJ booth. Could house a piano on stage. Or ARTPOP hair, always forward , never back

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE HIM. I hope he makes a statue of her or something like the one he did of MJ  :flutter: 

4791423111_a11cd97b10.jpg

or something like this:

jeff-koons.jpg

ALSO THERE'S THAT MONKEY AGAIN  :gum: 

AyaKara

I think ARTPOP is gonna have 4 singles and each song shell collab with a different Artist she mentioned in the AP announcement.

The AP announcement says those artists would be working on the artRAVE exhibit on November 10th :) if anything, I think Gaga will continue to surprise us with more artists & expand ARTPOP beyond what she herself has ever expected. :yes:

toanythingtaboo

Her collaborators really are top notch so far. Impressive and intriguing. 

I've said it before, but I'd LOVE for each of the singles cover art to be collaborations with artists and the prints made available to collect.

I can't wait to see what she does for the stage performances and videos...

SpaceRenegade

I'd love that idea about covers with the artist.

Eg if inez and vinoodh did the album cover and then koons , abramovic etc did each single ...

Could get interesting

Slayer

Gaga, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes and Noble. I'm sorry I told everyone about it... And I'm sorry for repeating it now.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Gaga, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes and Noble. I'm sorry I told everyone about it... And I'm sorry for repeating it now.

I think you're in the wrong thread. :awkney:

Slayer

I think you're in the wrong thread. :awkney:

LOL I just noticed that. :laughga: Oh well, Mean Girls quotes are good any time. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Michael

Possibly several ARTPOP constructions to be erected on release day in different cities around the world?

Guys he's also a photographer, which is the work of his I've always liked most - check out "Made In Heaven" if you're 18+ ;)

Archived