💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is TEA the lead single?

Nick

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

The whole rabbit hole/alice in wonderland thing also makes sense with her saying she's going to throw a party.... 

Oh yeah, good thinking.  Could be.  I'm more anxious to find out not what, but when.  :teehee:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blissey

She could release a lead single call FART for all I care as long as he is telling the truth about music soon.

But honestly, I like the title TEA. It just screams to be a fierce song.

Bebe

I honestly cannot imagine how she can "Top Bad Romance" with a single titled Tea....
But I will remain open-minded, i'm sure I will love the song when I actually hear it haha.

Ozzy8923

e5210805.gif

let's hope not 

How could y'all not care what the lead single is? :wtf: That sets the mood for the entire era and captures the attention of the GP towards the record. :fail: It NEEDS  a solid lead single. Fans can only do so much for an album's sales. 

TEA sounds interesting and it's something different to the song titles that we are used to. I don't know why I feel like the song is really good since I heard the title, so I would like it. But who cares... I just want new music.

GreenEyes

I'm just here for the single release, TEA is a okay title, its just weird to say THE FIRST SINGLE FROM LADY GAGAS ARTPOP IS TEA! 

Or "I love Gaga's song called TEA" 

just kinda awkward.. 

htrllllsem

You're the one who met Gaga backstage. You tell me.  :hehe:  

I WAS GOING TO SAY THIS :grr:

What do you know Nick? :usrs:

Martyr Of Fame

God, I hope not. EW.

If so, getting ready for a flop of an era.

EthanPamyu

And maybe you making this thread is also you hinting that its the lead single because you already know....  :lolgaga:

Redstreak

That tweet about the rabbit hole makes it seem pretty obvious. :udidnt: But who knows.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Checkers

I actually would love it to have some lyrics jabbing back at the controversy and many other controversies that Gaga has dealt with :)

That would actually make her look bad IMO. Like she's stuck in the past and she hasn't got over it. Why would she work so hard on this new music for it to be about something negative such as the Madonna controversy? I want new, fresh, positive music tbh. :)

msquare91

I think it will be. She tweeted a while back about the truth tea, Helen Green drew the tea party picture for Gaga's birthday, and Gaga also said that the album will be inspired by underground drag music. "Tea" is drag slang for the truth. I am SO READY for Gaga to come roaring back with a song all about how the tea is that she runs this industry and all the other basic b****** can deal! No one can dethrone her!

Willy Wonka

I'll literally kill myself if it's Tea. Those lyrics are a joke.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived