đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Sizzily
22 hours ago, Neon Angel said:

Preordering Resident Evil Origins will get you these two spiffy costumes. Rebecca's nurse outfit is from Mercenaries 3D and Billy's outfit is a nod to Street Fighter.

costumes.png

Also Rebecca's basketball outfit as seen as an easter egg from RE2 will also be brought to "life," as well as a red ensemble. Not very practical to wear for dealing with B.O.W's but ehh, y'all should know Capcom.

re0costumes.jpg

The basketball outfit :rip: :toofunny:

On 10/29/2015, 8:57:37, Neon Angel said:

WITNESS THE POWER!!!!!

witness_the_power_by_yeti112.jpg

:lmao: 

lmao, I love this guy's work. Are any of you familiar with yeti112?

I went through an RE4 obsession (specifically speaking) back in 2010 and I watched this video almost every day for a month.  It's my favorite of his, and one of his best. WATCH IT!!!

I haven't seen this in forever! :rip: :lmao:

One Banned Boi

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayLin
17 hours ago, Hexxx said:

so i was playing RE REmake as Chris and i was in this room that has the umbrella emblem on it, then all of a sudden i heard Rebecca scream. she was upstairs but i couldn't find her anywhere :sharon: I left ha ass up there and went all the way down to the laboratory to collect all the MO disks. i wonder if i go back will she still be alive.

I still have the mansion memorized so I know exactly where you're talking about. She's in the study, where you get the dog whistle and lighter. :awesome: But if I remember correctly if you don't get her within a certain amount of time, you'll go back and witness her death. I think. :/ And if you just leave she won't make it to the helicopter.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

SlayLin

AWWWWW YISSS Check out this kick ass sh*t!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2015/11/11/resident-evil-0-slider-comparison-screenshots

It gives you a slider comparison of the game's graphics between the old and new. Ahhh! I'm getting so geeked for these next RE-leases, woop!omgexcited.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

14 hours ago, Neon Angel said:

AWWWWW YISSS Check out this kick ass sh*t!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2015/11/11/resident-evil-0-slider-comparison-screenshots

It gives you a slider comparison of the game's graphics between the old and new. Ahhh! I'm getting so geeked for these next RE-leases, woop!omgexcited.gif

SWEEEET! Rebecca looks more beautiful. i can't wait to see her in the new CGI movie

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis waaaaaay back on the PsOne was my first taste of the series. Jill Valentine is my all time favourite character and then probably Claire or Chris Redfield are joint second place.

3 hours ago, Duality said:

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis waaaaaay back on the PsOne was my first taste of the series. Jill Valentine is my all time favourite character and then probably Claire or Chris Redfield are joint second place.

Omg Nemesis was also my first RE game on the Ps1 and Jill is my favorite character too!

RE0  HD updates are flowing in.

No word on RE7, Just that they will be using Unreal Engine 4

and old Alice for the RE movie watchers

Milla-Jovovich-e1448099168975.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2015, 5:45:50, Cas Winchester said:

I finally bought revelations 2 :rip:

what do you think of it? i got the first ep free

Cas Winchester
25 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

what do you think of it? i got the first ep free

It's great! Campaign is very dependent on having another person with you, thank god for siblings lel. I did the last ep in single player and it was frustrating at times... wish they had online campaign co-op but oh well.

Raid mode is fun, easier than the first revelations though. I need to buy wesker :giveup:

What did you think of the first ep? 

Archived