• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

she feels 'baldy' thank god for proofreaders. :duhga:

Anyway, I think its a bit cheesy and stupid. Calling her out for working on a comedic TV show while worshipping vogue which is equally all about image.

Vogue doesn't sell because it pokes fun at others. Vogue is a fashion magazine.

hell0samuel

i dont understand why some monsters are so horrible though.

it really upsets me, you can see we've clearly put Gaga in a difficult situation and i hope they learn from this. she's always got our backs for us, we need to show that we can grow too!

anyway, im so happy for her to have responded in such a positive manner, and not only this also tried to highlight social issues!

I am in the mood for a cat fight, tbqmfh

:popcorn:

Wanna hear that b---h trying to defend herself and Gaga hitting her back with another high class letter

:popcorn:

Edited by MJ Holland

misanthrope

Vogue doesn't sell because it pokes fun at others. Vogue is a fashion magazine.

I think he was referring to the fact that fashion magazines make people feel badly about themselves as well. He was implying that Gaga was a hypocrite for calling out Kelly when really this whole thing is about Kelly being a hypocrite for calling out Gaga in the first place.

Idk why that user was trying to get it twisted...

Edited by misanthrope

Already three pages in so it'll be hard to get my voice heard but I would like to bring up Madonna. Why wasn't a letter written for her? After everything Madonna's done to Gaga. Just curios what made Kelly stronger, I mean I'm not super pressed or anything but I was just curious.

Americano

I think he was referring to the fact that fashion magazines make people feel badly about themselves as well. He was implying that Gaga was a hypocrite for calling out Kelly when really this whole thing is about Kelly being a hypocrite for calling out Gaga in the first place.

How does Vogue make people feel insecure? That's baseless and reaching.

Insecurity =/= blatantly laughing and insulting people for being fat etc. (Which KELLY did to Christina Aguilera)

Kermit the frog

Fuc,k yeah Lady Gaga, no lies detected :golfclap:

And it's ridiculous to blame gaga for what her fans say when she makes her message clear :smh:

Vogue isn't trying to make people feel bad about themselves, though. They write articles about fashion.

Americano

Already three pages in so it'll be hard to get my voice heard but I would like to bring up Madonna. Why wasn't a letter written for her? After everything Madonna's done to Gaga. Just curios what made Kelly stronger, I mean I'm not super pressed or anything but I was just curious.

She did respond to Madonna during the tour.

Maybe because Gaga is a big Madonna fan, or WAS one anyway

:shrug:

misanthrope

Maybe Gaga wanted that situation to dissipate and thought that responding in any degree would just add fuel to the fire. Because Madonna fans would've hated on her regardless of what she tried to say. Madonna is a very powerful person in the entertainment industry as well, Gaga probably felt overpowered I would assume..

Edited by misanthrope

Galactic Mess

Loved the letter! She handled it very well and placed Kelly under a bad light for her hatred. :golfclap: