💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anyone else excited for M14? (Magic?)

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

I think M14 is coming for our scalps.

I'm really excited for her to work with Mirwais...retro techno and electronica is like SUPER IN right now. I think it's awesome that she's bringing an old producer back. I always thought he was one of the best and hopefully she delivers.

I'd love something in this vein. noisy synths and s*... very minimalistic...

also when she posted this...got me hyped. I heard she was collaborating with Nick Night or Klein lately...hopefully we'll have visuals too. I died at the hashtags.

anyway come thru Qween!

:madge:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

The Louvre

Yes I am! I love her earlier work with Mirwais so much!

I purposefully haven't heard the snippet from the MET gala yet. How long has that been? Thought the lead would've been here by now.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

thickandpetite

She's COMING! Oh my god. I hope It's something like Ray of Light/Bedtime Stories. If not, I would be very pleased with a Rebel Heart or MDNA 2.0. That album was AMAZING!

MaryJaneHolland

I think it will be another mess :selena:

There is a rumor that she's doing a song with Drake and if that is true I will officially be over her.

Damon

I think it will be a mess like her last two but still here for it though

... and now i just sit in silence.

darkwolf
16 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she's doing a song with Drake

Me if that rumor turns out to be true

FfFfFfFF

American Life is one of my 3 favorite Madonna albums so I hope - with Mirwais being involved this album will be a sonic continuation to it. I'm not really sure how this will turn out since W. Orbit was involved in MDNA and MDNA apart from the ballads sounds nothing like Ray of Light.

However I liked Rebel Heart so I would like this album even if it's a more like a follow-up to Rebel Heart too.

Mirages

I'm more excited about Mc15, I wasn't really into her last two efforts either though, so I don't know what to expect, I will check it out though. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, The Louvre said:

Yes I am! I love her earlier work with Mirwais so much!

I purposefully haven't heard the snippet from the MET gala yet. How long has that been? Thought the lead would've been here by now.

sis the snippet It's soooo LQ. it sounds like it was shot with one of those first camera cellphones from 2002. but from what I could barely get it sounds very interesting definitely. layered I will say. and that's from a crappy af capture! yas it's coming

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I think it will be another mess :selena:

There is a rumor that she's doing a song with Drake and if that is true I will officially be over her.

yeah I really don't want anything like that. I want an album that's personal. kinda like Music, RH, AL and CoD were.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Guest Adarsh

I am excited for new Madonna music :wub: 

But if she collaborates with The Migos or Drake then she's over for me :madge:

Killa

Ill be excited after i get a single

The last song i enjoyed was girl gone wild  which i love. 

IAmNotHere1997

I sure am. And I'm also looking forward for her collabs (?) with Migos, Cardi B, Nicki or whoever is featured. It's gonna be ... interesting :reductive:

nikola

I can't wait for new Madonna music but I just hope that she does not collab with migos or drake 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived