A Star Is Born
Sign in to follow this  
achievement

Gaga featured in CNN's '2000s' Series Intro

Featured Posts

GovHooker   Paws Up 20
GovHooker

Yes!! I've been such a big fan of this show since 2014, and like you mentioned, the intro is one of the best parts of the show because it encapsulates what defined the decade, so as you can imagine I screamed when I saw her in the intro tonight. :messga: I was wondering if they were going to mention her in the pop culture episode because she was only really relevant in the US during the last year of the decade, but CNN really pulled through & put her in that intro !!! :vegas:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

PunkTheFunk   Paws Up 68,116
PunkTheFunk
6 minutes ago, GovHooker said:

Yes!! I've been such a big fan of this show since 2014, and like you mentioned, the intro is one of the best parts of the show because it encapsulates what defined the decade, so as you can imagine I screamed when I saw her in the intro tonight. :messga: I was wondering if they were going to mention her in the pop culture episode because she was only really relevant in the US during the last year of the decade, but CNN really pulled through & put her in that intro !!! :vegas:

The artists who make it to the intro definitely get their own little segments in the music episode, so I'm looking forward to it!! :legend:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Whispering   Paws Up 15,458
Whispering
2 hours ago, Wigless said:

Uh you can barely notice her lmao. Cute thought but this doesn’t speak to everyone watching she’s iconic if you cat even see her lol.  This is cute but that’s it lol

This means out of the hundreds of artists they could have picked to showcase from the 2000s, Gaga was selected to be one of the main ones. They will have an hour devoted to music during this series and Gaga will be featured as a prominent artist during this particular period of time. (the 2000s)

All of that is way more than "cute".  

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

ThisGuyTony   Paws Up 3,501
ThisGuyTony

Wait so part of Gaga's career is gonna be showcased on a future episode of this series? :selena: 

PunkTheFunk
36 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Wait so part of Gaga's career is gonna be showcased on a future episode of this series? :selena: 

Yup, the final episode focuses on music and they'll definitely cover her career from 2008-09. I'm guessing something about bringing back dance music, her outlandish costumes, making music videos an event again, etc. It probably wont be longer than a minute or 2 but it's better than nothing :vegas:

• Like 1

GagaMyBlood95   Paws Up 9,156
GagaMyBlood95

Queen of showing up 0.2 seconds but still getting promo she deserves :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

Raccoon   Paws Up 748
Raccoon

I love the fact they named the 90's "The One About TV" as an ode to Friends :giveup:

Btw, it's awesome Gaga is included :hug:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
#JoanneVibes

MonsterOfficial   Paws Up 8,000
MonsterOfficial

ooohhh i loveeee this docu series 

i've been waiting for the 2000s one ever since!

Gaga's probably gonna have a segment in this

• YAAAS 1
exorcise my mind

PunkTheFunk
17 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I didn't see her

Around 3:47 -- it's really quick

Why am I on GGD   Paws Up 10,781
Why am I on GGD
26 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I didn't see her

IMG_20180709_110533.jpg

• Like 1

DeanWinchester   Paws Up 34,253
DeanWinchester

I had to rewatch 3x but slay :vegas:

*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

Tino   Paws Up 34
Tino

My boys Linkin Park and my girl Gaga on the same documentary? Oh I'm watching this:firega:

• Like 1

DeanWinchester   Paws Up 34,253
DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Yup, the final episode focuses on music and they'll definitely cover her career from 2008-09. I'm guessing something about bringing back dance music, her outlandish costumes, making music videos an event again, etc. It probably wont be longer than a minute or 2 but it's better than nothing :vegas:

Anything longer than 1 minute is an achievement in my books :vegas:

*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

Sirius094   Paws Up 2,243
Sirius094

she's barely visible :confused:  I noticed her only because the OP pointed out there's Gaga, otherwise I would never have seen her :laughga:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem