💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dr. Luke Releases Statement About Katy

TheRoof

Featured Posts

Starbucks

1. Where is the text Kesha sent to Gaga? 

2. Is there any evidence that Katy denied it herself?

I. NEED. RECEIPTS.

:oprah:

Your everyday cups of kindness

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw why he out there calling himself a Dr. ?

Hell no, I did not study for 6 years to have the same title as this guy. Not to mention my student debt and all the fcked up shi.t I had to examine in order to earn me that title.

giphy.gif

DelusionalGaga

She hasn't even accused him publicly yet. She talked about him in a private conversation with Gaga. He's denying the content of messages we are yet to see. 

ChromaticaPunk

this whole forum defends kesha at one mention of dr luke. i will laugh when the truth is revealed.

That J

Something strange is up with all this. I dont feel Kesha would intentionally lie at this point. Her whole estate is in jeopardy. But someone is lying. Of course he denies it.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

this whole forum defends kesha at one mention of dr luke. i will laugh when the truth is revealed.

And this! Although I mean it for a different reason. 

ChrisGaga
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

how was the lie revealed?

I mean it's too obvious! If he had really raped Katy aswell, she'd come up with it in the same time with Kesha! Why would she doesn't talk about that?! 

And the final question is: why would he even do this?! He made a loooot of money with both of them! He was a close friend with Kesha and maybe still is with Katy!

Kesha wanted to make different music without Dr. Luke. And the only way she had to leave this contract was to tell everyone that the person she had the contract with, raped her! Shocking but nearly 100% true...

But let's wait and see!

DelusionalGaga
5 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

And why are so many people quick to defend Luke? You all talk about being objective but jump on the next opportunity to call Kesha a liar. 

That J
13 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Looks like Dr. Luke is coming for blood :emma:

I won't say anything about the matter until (if ever) we see the text Kesha sent Gaga :emma:

The secret may be in the texts. It's all very curious tho. I have my own idea of who I think the problem is but I'm keeping that to myself.  

That J
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

And why are so many quick to defend Luke? You all talk about being objective but jump on the next opportunity to call Kesha a liar. 

I get a headache trying to keep up with the "trend".  Such a weird situation. 

The Child
7 minutes ago, That J said:

The secret may be in the texts. It's all very curious tho. I have my own idea of who I think the problem is but I'm keeping that to myself.  

Can you DM me the name of the person you think is the problem?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, ChrisGaga said:

I mean it's too obvious! If he had really raped Katy aswell, she'd come up with it in the same time with Kesha! Why would she doesn't talk about that?! 

And the final question is: why would he even do this?! He made a loooot of money with both of them! He was a close friend with Kesha and maybe still is with Katy!

Kesha wanted to make different music without Dr. Luke. And the only way she had to leave this contract was to tell everyone that the person she had the contract with, raped her! Shocking but nearly 100% true...

But let's wait and see!

that makes absolutely no sense

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mirages

Well I mean Kesha had no right to say that even if it is true...This is just messy...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived