rumor

Gaga is recording interviews for ASIB in NYC

dit

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Interviews before the trailer drops? :rip: Gaga setting trends per usual:vegas:

1 hour ago, dit said:

yeah I don't know if this happen usually? :rip: Like why do them so many months in advance? Don't they do them like the same week / month they are aired on tv? 

The video interviews sometimes are taped in a year advance prior to the release of the movie. I would say it's actually late to have them record them now, unless we don't know about stuff she did back in LA regarding this.

8 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Uhm. Right. So the reporters are sent there to ask Gaga about a movie whose trailer is yet to be released?

I'd understand if they're shown the trailer beforehand, but by beforehand, I mean weeks in advance so these reporters know what to ask.

They don't have to see the trailer to talk about the premise and the movie.

16 minutes ago, freebit said:

The only way I can see them starting press this soon is them doing photoshoots and interviews for monthly publications (who typically work on their fall issues around this time).

I always forget about magazines but yeah no you're right -- I can see some of the bigger film mags covering this. Even five months out is a bit early for any kind of article though, unless it's an article detailing the post-production process. One of those "Bradley's been in the editing bay for months, and today Gaga joins him to watch the final cut and talk to us" kind of things. It's way too early for any kind of press junket, which is what I was thinking. And way too late for any on-set interviews...whatever they're shooting is pretty random. 

monketsharona

One day Tony Bennet, the other day it's Bradley Cooper. In both case very dubious sources and no pics of any of them proving they were there.

I just think Gaga is in the studio working on new music like she did the last few months, nothing more

In topic I think they already recorded some interviews and behind the scenes material long time ago, those kind of things are often already done when they are shooting movie

ryanripley
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

One day Tony Bennet, the other day it's Bradley Cooper. In both case very dubious sources and no pics of any of them proving they were there.

I just think Gaga is in the studio working on new music like she did the last few months, nothing more

In topic I think they already recorded some interviews and behind the scenes material long time ago, those kind of things are often already done when they are shooting movie

there was a pic of tony yesterday

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mirages
3 hours ago, brownie said:

Uhhhhh I work in film and find it highly unusual that they're shooting promotional interviews for this movie 5 months out. That doesn't even happen with blockbusters like Marvel movies. MAYBE her schedule is so full that they're doing some stuff now, but unless they're shooting some kind of creative promo for the movie like a standalone teaser or some such, no Hollywood studio is shooting "promotional interviews" in NY before a trailer is even out. 

Maybe they wanna drop the first single off the soundtrack earlier so they can build up hype?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

monketsharona
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

there was a pic of tony yesterday

where ?

The Z
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

There are pics of both

9 hours ago, Mirages said:

Maybe they wanna drop the first single off the soundtrack earlier so they can build up hype?

They wouldn't release a single before the main trailer, and we don't even have a teaser trailer! 

For example guys: the Jurassic World press tour just started a week ago and the movie comes out in a month. 

Archived