Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Heartbreaker (Dolly Parton)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours
Just now, Aubbie said:

What is the little green moment?? :hor:

So, my first Megarate was Blue by Joni Mitchell (a great album if you haven’t heard it). Well, a fan favorite from the album has always been Little Green, a song where she talks about giving up her child at a young age. 

Well, let’s just say that it didn’t end up doing well in the megarate and some of us (including me) were shocked. So, a “little green moment” is code for a minor meltdown. Am I right @That J, or is the definition slightly different (since you coined the iconic term)?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SolidSnake
2 hours ago, That J said:

Sure Thing

The Man

I Wanna Fall in Love 

These best be the top 3 in any order!!!   :trollga:

Spoiler alert: Dont look at my ratings

Werewolves Wanted
29 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

So, my first Megarate was Blue by Joni Mitchell (a great album if you haven’t heard it). Well, a fan favorite from the album has always been Little Green, a song where she talks about giving up her child at a young age. 

Well, let’s just say that it didn’t end up doing well in the megarate and some of us (including me) were shocked. So, a “little green moment” is code for a minor meltdown. Am I right @That J, or is the definition slightly different (since you coined the iconic term)?

That’s amazing omg :sharon:, I’ll listen sometime!! 

That J
50 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Ya nailed it!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
22 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Spoiler alert: Dont look at my ratings

I see ALL!!!   I will decide your punishment at a later date. :bye:

A little green moment is awaiting me I can feel it. 

Seriously tho this is a very good easy to listen to album. It has many good ones! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours
1 minute ago, Noah said:

83f10042cdfb3fa996aafce0dbe95604.jpg

Are we even ready?

I'm creating the ceremony thread as we speak... :excited2:

Archived