Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think It’s Too Soon?

Twitter

Featured Posts

corvus albus
15 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

2020?

She teased us already back in Septembre  2017 wich makes almost 9 months. Expect Gaga in the last quarter of this year (maybe sooner)

But we got the first actual indication that she's wotking on something today and we know that she will change this LG6 into something else entirely so make it another 10 months aaaaand we're in 2020

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

But we got the first actual indicstion that she's wotking on something today and we know that she will change this LG6 into something else entirely so make it another 10 months aaaaand we're in 2020

No as I said. The first indications for LG6 where back in September while she was producing new music. Also she was already in a post production studio some weeks ago. For me the signs are clear that she will drop an album this year. Wich just would make so much sence since she has an upcoming vegas residency. Let’s be honest. Would the GP buy Vegas tickets and fly from all around the world without hearing anything from Gaga? No I think not. And I am sure the plan is to drop the album for Vegas. So this time she can not be like „Oh no, I don’t like it, we make something new“ cause this would mess up Vegas plans

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Monster7
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

I think she was referring to the start of the writing process actually. Because I just scrolled through her insta and she started teasing the writing about 9 months before PI dropped. Meanwhile she started to share studio selfies about 3 months before PI dropped. 

I suppose that she is either finished / far into the writing process as of now and we should be closer to the album compared to back then when she posted that lg5 time selfie. And considering I doubt that she'd release the album right when ASIB drops / when she tours for Vegas, the album should be scheduled to drop sooner than Joanne meaning that we might be just a month or 2 away from a single dropping imo. 

She'll release it by Q1 or Q2 2019, she's not going to release an album and due to ASIB and Las Vegas do very little promotion for LG6... Oh wait

The Z

My question is pretty much off topic, but why do you all think that an "original LG5" existed and was scrapped after Bowie's passing? Like, no one ever told that. All we know is that she changed her mind on the lead single, not even on the date... :emma:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

No as I said. The first indications for LG6 where back in September while she was producing new music. Also she was already in a post production studio some weeks ago. For me the signs are clear that she will drop an album this year. Wich just would make so much sence since she has an upcoming vegas residency. And I am sure the plan is to drop the album for Vegas. So this time she can not be like „Oh no, I don’t like it, we make something new“ cause this would mess up Vegas plans

The post production studio was related to the Monster Ball DVD and probably to the upcoming JWT DVD. It had nothing to do with albums. Why this year? In about six months we're going to get ASIB Soundtrack and the movie. It would be stuoid to release a full length album in the next 2-3 months. My initial post was meant to be funny anyway.

I think that a new album is probably going to drop in 2019 but i could be wrong to. My philosophy of the hour is still: less hype  less disappointment.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, kevindjibouti said:

My question is pretty much off topic, but why do you all think that an "original LG5" existed and was scrapped after Bowie's passing. Like, no one ever told that. All we know is that she changed her mind on the lead single, not even on the date... :emma:

RedOne stated that in an interview. I said he had some Grammy worthy songs produced with Gaga but everything got cancelled afterwards. Now RedOne is only credited on Angel Down Work Tape as producer.

The Z
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

RedOne stated that in an interview. I said he had some Grammy worthy songs produced with Gaga but everything got cancelled afterwards. Now RedOne is only credited on Angel Down Work Tape as producer.

He only said that she changed the lead single. Not that it was an other record, and even less that she changed because of Bowie

corvus albus
1 minute ago, kevindjibouti said:

He only said that she changed the lead single. Not that it was an other record

He produced a lot of songs with her. When only a Work Tape got on the actual album (just the Deluxe Edition) something is off.

The Z
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

He produced a lot of songs with her. When only a Work Tape got on the actual album (just the Deluxe Edition) something is off.

...Which means nothing. They only started 8 songs together, and 1 of them made the cut, which doesn't mean she decided to do something completely different. :giggle: At least 7 of the songs could have been similar to Angel Down or Million Reasons, the last one (original lead) could have been more dance but still very Joanne sounding

corvus albus
Just now, kevindjibouti said:

...Which means nothing. They only started 8 songs together, and 1 of them made the cut, which doesn't mean she decided to do something completely different. :giggle:

I still think that something happened :trollga:

JohnWayne97

I think Gaga is recording since before Coachella... we even got one of the results of it - The Cure :lolly: 

I guess she changed some directions for the album cause now she's working a lot with BloodPop and Boys Noize, cause DJWS died after all his meltdowns :laughga: also think she's in a hurry cause she's gotta drop this sh*t before Vegas residency :gum: let's pray to this to happen lil sisters :pray: kisses yall :hug:

The Z
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

I still think that something happened :trollga:

Well, that's not my case.

In everything Gaga has said about the album since 2014, I always knew that we would get a Joanne type of record

SwissMonster
12 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The post production studio was related to the Monster Ball DVD and probably to the upcoming JWT DVD. It had nothing to do with albums. Why this year? In about six months we're going to get ASIB Soundtrack and the movie. It would be stuoid to release a full length album in the next 2-3 months. My initial post was meant to be funny anyway.

I think that a new album is probably going to drop in 2019 but i could be wrong to. My philosophy of the hour is still: less hype  less disappointment.

That would be to close after filming the JWT and directly Post Production. It has to be something else. It’s not stupid to release an album before a Vegas Residency. It’s actually intelligent

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

ModernEcstasy

Surely the first indication of her working in the studio would’ve been at her Coachella set when she said she was working on new music and released “The Cure”. 

FrankenWayne

Yesterday I made a very crazy theory, remember when she uploaded a video in the recording studio also without audio, that was in September 2015

well she advert perfect illusion a year later, now here comes my theory, she could be releasing the next single of her new album in April of 2019.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/FrankenWayne_

Archived