šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bebe Rexha's Meant To Be reaches #4 on Hot 100

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

"Meant" gains in all metrics, as it lifts 4-3 on Radio Songs (103 million, up 12 percent); keeps at No. 6 on Digital Song Sales (35,000, up 3 percent); and jumps 18-11 on Streaming Songs (22.8 million, up 3 percent). It topsĀ Hot Country SongsĀ for a 16th week. OnĀ Country Airplay, it rises 9-7 with Greatest Gainer honors for a second consecutive week (30 million, up 14 percent). The crossover hit concurrently elevates 8-5 onĀ Adult Pop SongsĀ and 9-6 onĀ Pop Songs.

It's predicted to move up to the #2 Spot Next Week.

Ā 

So what do y'all think about her? Ā I like her tbh cuz she got decent bops and writes her own songs, definition of an authentic artist for me:wub:Ā SO STREAM MEANT TO BE AND SUPPORT OUR POP GIRLS! HELP HER SNATCH THAT NUMBER ONE FROM DRAKE:gaycat:

Ā 

Ā 

swordstalker

Love her!! Sheā€™s humble, crazy talented, sweet and beautifulĀ :wub:. Like Gaga, very few artists can match her ability to produceĀ ear worms. Letā€™s not forget, The Monster is originally hersĀ :pray:Ā Eminem feat. Bebe Rexha;Ā how I would have loved to see that perched at number 1Ā :sis:

I just don't like this song... I find it incessantly basic and repetitive. All for female #1s but not this oneĀ :green:Ā 

Green Detox

And hereĀ is a Version serviced to Pop Radio. Kind of solo one but you can still hearĀ FGL on some parts

Ā 

Ā 

DaftFameMonster

#4 peak? MhmmĀ 

Applause and Million Reasons are better we- xoxo

The Child

Out of all her songs I never thought that itā€™ll be this one to be the most successful.

Justice for I Got You!Ā :grr:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

rumours

I just canā€™t like a song that contains Florida Georgia Line.Ā 

Iā€™d have to inhale another type of ā€œlineā€ for me to find their music remotely interesting.Ā 

weed

Wowwwwww! Come through Bebe! Yā€™all know sheā€™s been trying to get a hit lmao she finally got one! Happy for herĀ 

Miel

I like her, actually quite a bit.

But this song... anyway, congrats Bebe!

3 points in and ready for more

Green Detox
19 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Wowwwwww! Come through Bebe! Yā€™all know sheā€™s been trying to get a hit lmao she finally got one! Happy for herĀ 

Yes lol. Next goal for her would be a hit album

Teal Ambition

Absolutely love this song but I Got You deserved to smash :giveup:Ā It's a bopĀ :kara:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Archived