💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone have any funny/interesting rpdr meet and greet stories

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So I've booked a lot of rpdr meet and greet stories over the next few months I'm going to heels of hell, drag world uk and Sasha velour. I'm so excited I've heard rpdr m&gs are hilarious so I was wondering if anyone had any interesting stories about them. I haven't met anyone in person yet but once had a very interesting encounter with jiggly caliante on Instagram live where she spilled the tee about Thot princess, phi phi, Sharon and Tyra Sanchez

RAMROD

“Valour” #triggered #notoneofus :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Letmelivemylife

Laganja usually brings her puppy Lil Dabbers to DragCon and omg that alone makes DragCon awsome haha

Violet Chachki is the freakin sweetest human being on the face of the earth. I never thought there was someone on this earth that loves hugs more than I do but Violet gave me a run for my money haha. Oh and yes her waist really is that tiny haha

The cutest is probably from DragCon last year. There was a lady with a really young baby (like 6 weeks old) waiting in line to see Sharon and after she got her stuff signed, Sharon asked to hold the baby and she just rocked and loved on that baby like it was her own. She left a black lipstick kiss mark on the top of the baby's head and in all honesty I don't think she wanted to give the baby back haha. 

This wasn't at DragCon but I went to a show in Honolulu last November for Sharon and during the meet and greet a fan had a low blood sugar attack and fainted. Sharon was the first one there making sure she was ok. She had her assistant run backstage and get a bag of trail mix out of her bag to give to the fan to get her blood sugar back up. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

LadyLuca

i met a celeb in my country (germany, you wont know her, Christina Stürmer) and I just walked near her. ( in my home mall) she stopped me and asked if i wanted an autograph; which I did not want... we were walking in diffrent directions and I just wanted to buy some food but there were many people and I did not wanted to embaress her. So I said yes…She grabed my Ed Hardy cap and signed it. my fuaking ed hardy cap! guys i was so pissed... i said ty and just walked away

I gave my friend the cappy because he thought it was something special. 

The cap was expansive.. it was a gift anyway but that made it worse since i cant afford nice things. :triggered: 

it has nothing to do with ru paul but I cannot read and I am still pissed at her 

Bloodyjack
59 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

i met a celeb in my country (germany, you wont know her, Christina Stürmer) and I just walked near her. ( in my home mall) she stopped me and asked if i wanted an autograph; which I did not want... we were walking in diffrent directions and I just wanted to buy some food but there were many people and I did not wanted to embaress her. So I said yes…She grabed my Ed Hardy cap and signed it. my fuaking ed hardy cap! guys i was so pissed... i said ty and just walked away

I gave my friend the cappy because he thought it was something special. 

The cap was expansive.. it was a gift anyway but that made it worse since i cant afford nice things. :triggered: 

it has nothing to do with ru paul but I cannot read and I am still pissed at her 

OMG how strange. I once knew of A guy like that called Virgil. He was a former wwe wrestler who used to stop people at trainstations and forcibly give them he's autograph and then charge them ridiculous money. And a ****ing Ed Hardy cap of all things lol what a bitch

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Laganja usually brings her puppy Lil Dabbers to DragCon and omg that alone makes DragCon awsome haha

Violet Chachki is the freakin sweetest human being on the face of the earth. I never thought there was someone on this earth that loves hugs more than I do but Violet gave me a run for my money haha. Oh and yes her waist really is that tiny haha

The cutest is probably from DragCon last year. There was a lady with a really young baby (like 6 weeks old) waiting in line to see Sharon and after she got her stuff signed, Sharon asked to hold the baby and she just rocked and loved on that baby like it was her own. She left a black lipstick kiss mark on the top of the baby's head and in all honesty I don't think she wanted to give the baby back haha. 

This wasn't at DragCon but I went to a show in Honolulu last November for Sharon and during the meet and greet a fan had a low blood sugar attack and fainted. Sharon was the first one there making sure she was ok. She had her assistant run backstage and get a bag of trail mix out of her bag to give to the fan to get her blood sugar back up. 

OMG your lucky to share those memories and yes I've heard great things about violet which is strange because I've always imagined her to be so extra and cunty. BTW are you going or been to battle axe tour

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Bloodyjack said:

OMG your lucky to share those memories and yes I've heard great things about violet which is strange because I've always imagined her to be so extra and cunty. BTW are you going or been to battle axe tour

Violet has resting bitch face but she's such a sweetheart haha. It's the resting bitch face that makes her seem intimidating haha. Definately going to the Battle Axe tour ♥️ Lol I found this tshirt at a thrift shop that says "people think I like hugs  but I'm just trying to see how big I need to dig the hole in the backyard" and I laughed so hard and thought "omg I have to get this for Sharon it's so her". It'll be her meet and greet gift haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Bloodyjack
24 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Violet has resting bitch face but she's such a sweetheart haha. It's the resting bitch face that makes her seem intimidating haha. Definately going to the Battle Axe tour ♥️ Lol I found this tshirt at a thrift shop that says "people think I like hugs  but I'm just trying to see how big I need to dig the hole in the backyard" and I laughed so hard and thought "omg I have to get this for Sharon it's so her". It'll be her meet and greet gift haha

Omg how fantastic! Im debating whether to buy Sharon a gift but I just don't see the point. It's a lovely gesture but I just struggle with the Idea of giving someone I don't even know an expensive gift. I was thinking of getting her and Alaska a brass syringe and a brass snake but I don't know if Thier see the joke lool

Archived