đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rihannas Top Hits

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

These are (for me personaly) Rihannas best singles:

10. Only Girl (in the world): The line: "I want you to love me like I'm a hot guy2 confuses me deeply in many ways

9. S&M: This song only really works when you consider the music video. To put it simply: The life of a celebrity is hard because you put yourself out there and get criticised by everyone but if you can stand against this your reward will be even better then the pain you had to experience. Being a celebrity means feeling pain and pleasure at the same time.

8. FourFiveSeconds: It's weekend and i want to chill (the best kind of song)

7. Rude Boy: Why does Chris Brown stain this song for me so much?! I tried so hard to not think of this asshole and i still can only see him in the position of the "Rude Boy"!

6. Don't Stop The Music: A club banger that talks about how you want to forget the shitty week and suddenly you have fun :stalkga: with someone you just met.

5. Wild Thoughts: This is Rihannas hottest song since Rude Boy and oh god this electric guitar sample (Maria Maria) is perfect for this song

4. Love On The Brain: Chris Brown association knocks this song out of the top 3 (**** CHRIS BROWN!!:fthis:)

3. Umbrella: Rihanna is a its best when she tries to hide the fact that she's (technically) not a good singer. This is her best attempt yet and this song is about her vagina (who would've thought?)

It's raining, raining  (orgasm)
Ooh, baby, it's raining, raining (orgasm again)
Baby, come into me (obvious)
Come into me (obvious again)
It's raining, raining (orgasm again)
Ooh, baby, it's raining, raining (orgasm again)
You can always come into me (obvious again)

2. Disturbia: Rihannas best "creepy" song. I don't even know what this song is about:cryga: this song survives thanks to the personality that Rihanna projects into the song. There's a reason why this is the first song were Rihanna went to her manager and demanded to release this song as a single.

1. Diamonds: This is my favority song by Rihanna because i can relate to it so much. It would just be too painful to talk more about this song because i broke up recently with the person i shared this song with.

Share your own opinions and lists if you want to.

Just to inform you tomorrow there's going to be the opposite of this list for Rihanna :poot:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Blond said:

Is it that Diamond ooo-oh bitch? 

It's the song from 2012

Blond
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

It's the song from 2012

ded.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Blond said:

ded.gif

I reacted straight to a bad joke. What's wrong with that?

Blond
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

I reacted straight to a bad joke. What's wrong with that?

First of all

You need basic GGD knowledge to understand that joke

Second of all

Sis,straight people are bad,go drink some holy water with extra donatella.mp3:saladga: 

Spoiler

Haroon,just a joke,okay?I love straight people :ladyhaha:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

corvus albus
  Hide contents

I don't even know if i'm straight, gay, bi or ace. I actually have no idea. :laughga:

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't even know if i'm straight, gay, bi or ace. I actually have no idea. :laughga:

Do you wanna find out :bon:

corvus albus
Just now, Drin Lon said:

Do you wanna find out :bon:

I live in Germany so probably no possibility for us two:giggle:

Andreu

Ok my opinion, Diamonds has aged terribly. I used to love that song and now I find it extremely basic. I know I'm on the minority though.

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Ok my opinion, Diamonds has aged terribly. I used to love that song and now I find it extremely basic. I know I'm on the minority though.

Who cares if you're in the minority? It's your opinion and this is what should count for you. I'm often in the minority with my musical taste. Music is one of the most subjective things in the world and there is no real reason for musical taste of people. You can say why you like a song but there are a lot of people out there who dislike a song because of those exact traits and vice versa. Nobody has to agree on music. Except for Shape Of You. I won't tolerate SOY love in my mentions.

Drin Lon

10. We Found Love

9. Take A Bow

8. Diamonds

7. Only Girl 

6. Umbrella 

5. Rude Boy

4. FourFiveSeconds 

3. What's My Name

2. Love On The Brain 

1. S&M ft. Britney 

Drin Lon
11 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I live in Germany so probably no possibility for us two:giggle:

Too bad :hor:

Andreu
7 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Who cares if you're in the minority? It's your opinion and this is what should count for you. I'm often in the minority with my musical taste. Music is one of the most subjective things in the world and there is no real reason for musical taste of people. You can say why you like a song but there are a lot of people out there who dislike a song because of those exact traits and vice versa. Nobody has to agree on music. Except for Shape Of You. I won't tolerate SOY love in my mentions.

I added the minority comment so you wouldn't think I was shading you lol but yeah I agree with you 200% except for the poor sis SOY

Zaskar

Umbrella is not about....her...:cryga:

It's about friendship :kara::selena: or that I say to myself

Archived