💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will there ever be a Born this Way Part II?

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

There's been so many rumours about ARTPOP act II but I'm just annoyed that there's no rumours about any kind of BTW part II. Do you think Gaga will ever return to the style of Born this Way?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Magneto

No tbh and I'm okay with that. I love how she keeps surprising me and never does the same thing twice

Free my mind

duckworth

I'd prefer not having Gaga redoing the same sound again. No more Part IIs and Act 2s please. Let's move forward and let Gaga and her music mature. 

Ryusei

the reason people bring up an act 2 for ARTPOP is because it was actually intended to happen. Not sure if ur aware or not

Musery

edengowon
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

the reason people bring up an act 2 for ARTPOP is because it was actually intended to happen. Not sure if ur aware or not

Yeah I know

the artist formerly known as melancholia

RAMROD

There won’t be. 

Gaga was wanting ARTPOP to be a double album in its beginning. But something happened behind the curtain that caused it not happening. As ever Gaga always changes her minds constantly, just like she once claimed, she just never stops writing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SlaeUrAnus

Nope.

I consider with what happened in the ARTPOP era completely destroyed Gaga, so I think that’s why we didn’t get Act II. 

I am totally for an album similar to BTW though sonically and lyrically. 

In my messy era.

Chromatislaps

Yes, she said she would do BTW II 10 years after BTW

but only if it's not an empty promise :derpga: 

The "Act II" obsession is so bizarre. :saladga: I can't wait til people start waiting for "Red And Blue Act II" 

whore

I’m sure within her career there will be another album with the same themes as Born This Way, probably not the same sound though. 

Archived