Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kendall Jenner comes out as a cis straight woman

dit

Featured Posts

On 15-3-2018 at 8:00 AM, Funkymonkey said:

G

Tbh I really hate posts like these...

Im not a Kardashian fan, but as if they CHOSE to get famous... it's not kendall's fault she has all these cars and a fabulous life. They did what most of us would do if given the chance: make most out of it.

Now, having 20 cars and an 8 figure bank account doesnt make u "inhuman", so yes they do still have struggles and their own insecurities... I would say, they might have even more difficult problems than most of us since they have 50 cameras following their every move.

Yes money makes most things easy, but it doesnt fix everything...

So pls stop with this "oh really kendall, what struggles?"-crap.

Money does fix a lot (comming from someone with a lot of money).

Like my struggles are very basic, and more related to emotions and I dont ever have to worry about houses or paying bills which makes life much more easier and relaxt.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I understand why she might be a bit annoyed by this speculation. I was rumoured to be a lesbian in high school and when LGBT-phobia runs rife in schools, lies like that being spread about you can follow and damage you for a long time. Denying it doesn't make you homophobic, you just want to the correct impression of you wherever possible (there are gay people out there who were actually offended to be assumed to be straight as well). She didn't say she struggles for being straight, she just wanted to set the record straight, pardon the pun. You can't deny untrue speculation about yourself when asked about it now? I don't understand why being rich and famous suddenly means that you're not allowed to deny rumours about yourself. It's amazing how a Kardashian doing something completely normal is suddenly unacceptable in the eyes of the world.

Archived