Yuuri

Featured Posts

ryanripley
23 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

and rising

it just dropped to 46 :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sneaky Oliver

They won’t. Even End Game feat Ed Sheeran was a flop (and I think it had the catchiest hooks on the album) But the record and the tour are huge so Taylor has nothing to worry about 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Babel

Taylor started this era as her 25 with LWYMMD shattering records left and right and it’s ending it with a mediocre success.

her tour will do really well but I highly doubt after that she’s going to rebound sales-wise. 

StrawberryBlond

Not a chance. Even with the song being #1 on trending, it still hasn't come anywhere near the top 10. It's currently #43 in the US behind songs that have been out for weeks/months and even songs that are singles from albums that are months old. With no one featuring on it, it won't improve. If even End Game with 2 of the biggest male names on it couldn't save her, nothing will. I don't know why after the public ate up almost every single that she put out with 1989 but they are not here for her new singles. Everyone who's interested in the album's already bought it. Album artists like Taylor inevitably reach this stage where the fans just stop buying the singles as they know they're going to buy the complete album anyway so why bother? But of course, the fans only make up for a small portion of a single's buyers. So the question is, why isn't the public, who loved her last era, not supporting the singles from this one? They're current and even feature successful names, so what's the deal? It really is an insight into how much Kanye and Kim damaged her and how much the tide can turn in pop. I mean, it's similar to what Katy went through from Teenage Dream to Prism. From 6 #1's and 2 top 10's...to 2 #1's, 2 top 20's and 1 top 40. Taylor's going through a very similar fall-out. It happens after big eras. It's just a matter of if she'll have a Witness era next or pull a Madonna and have a massive Ray of Light era.

Archived