Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Hooooaaaahkhaaaahhhhhh

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Hello my precious Lil' reasoners,

Put your hands on me, Joanne F. Germany, I'll make you squeell baby, as long as you bop me..

I just had to share this, because I just listened to a song from the album Joanne F. Germany and it was called Dancin In Circles and I thought, why should you not dance with hoooooaaaahkhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhs and yeah... it looks like dragging Joanne is the thing now :reductive: Sorry Lil' reasoners, I am a little monster, not a Lil' reasoner.

Greetings,

Logo-dutch-zonder-achtergrond.png
latest?cb=20121114153925

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
Just now, Jessica Germ said:

Ok?:koons:

Yeah sorry, I was in my hoookaah mood :derpga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Jessica Germ
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Yeah sorry, I was in my hoookaah mood :derpga:

It s okur im in my hooookkaaahh mood all the time :lolga:

DutchHooker
Just now, Dutch said:

giphy.gif

Yasss, mad-magical in Amsterdam

Spoiler

Lol, sorry dat ik onze reputatie vernietig :reductive:

Dutch
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Yasss, mad-magical in Amsterdam

Hide contents

Lol, sorry dat ik onze reputatie vernietig :reductive:

Would Gaga lie tho? :bon:

Spoiler

Oh wees niet bang, die reputatie is vast niet heel goed. :laughga:

DutchHooker
  Hide contents

Oh wees niet bang, die reputatie is vast niet heel goed. :laughga:

Gaga lied about Joanne, Joanne isn't dead.. Stefani = Joanne, Lady Gaga = DarkGa = Satan. :lolga:

Spoiler

Ja ze denken dat er alleen maar ge*le homo's rondlopen, dat Amsterdam een land is, dat de wallen en wiet het enige zijn waaruit ons land bestaat en dat iedereen geobsedeerd is met seks. Jammer.

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, confused said:

ugh she's so cute when she dance like this:poot:

Omg yassss, I can replay this video for like 20 times and I still enjoy it hahahaha

DutchHooker
Just now, KyliesChild said:

i guess i should start avoiding the 'funny' tag as well :emma:

Why? How can you not enjoy this video :laughga:

imnotyourbabe10

Some of her finest lyrics and commentary on government and censorship -- with those expletives being bleeped.  

Also: "I'm gonna drink my tears tonight.  I'm gonna drink my tears and cry.  Cause I know you love me baby." :diane:

Our Lady understands complex sexuality and hopeless romanticism on so many of her tracks. 

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Some of her finest lyrics and commentary on government and censorship -- with those expletives being bleeped.  

Also: "I'm gonna drink my tears tonight.  I'm gonna drink my tears and cry.  Cause I know you love me baby." :diane:

Our Lady understands complex sexuality and hopeless romanticism on so many of her tracks. 

Yes, she is the artist of our generation, many people don't see her that way and think she is just a simple pop star.. she isn't..

Archived