Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lily Allen - No Shame | June 8 (Tracklist + cover)

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

J e s s e

:excited2::excited2:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Didn't expect this sudden announcement, and a good length of tracklist too. Clearly, she's just the kind of artist who needs longer between albums, it's not like she's unsure of if she wants to make music anymore. The titles are very electic thus far, hard to get a handle on what they could sound like. Unusual cover art - cool but creepy at the same time and it stands out as being very different from any other album cover she's ever done. Could this be an experimental rave record, judging by this? Intriguing.

I know she's been more free creatively, people haven't been telling her "it's not radio friendly enough" or things like that. She's done what she wants on this album and is calling it her best because of it. 

Also, I think Mark ronson has said it has some Alright, Still vibes which has me pretty hyped

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ItsTommyBitch

****ing pumped.

Trigger Bang is a BOP.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

zakariah

It seems that Lily Allen is inspired by me & my friends when we're drunk & taking random pictures of each other in my room at night :reductive: 

HermioneGranger
3 minutes ago, BenH08 said:

its missing "You're Onto Me" :cryga: 

That was my favorite of the snippets :giveup: I’m so sad! :icega:

Luke78619

I hope that "who" featuring Lady Chann is actually called Waste and made it on the album coz I was digging it hard when I heard it :lolly:

ryanripley

how tf are ya'll hearing the songs

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

youandi

Hadn't really listened to Trigger Bang properly until I saw this thread earlier today and I absolutely love it, wow. Not paid massive attention to the radio (UK) recently, anyone know if it's had much radio play? It really doesn't matter but I think if it was pushed, it could have done really well with the kind of music about at the minute 

From the three songs out and what's been said about the album, it feels like it's going to be a really authentic album for her. I'm not trying to trash Sheezus cause I know a lot of people loved it but I found something about it a little plastic and the 'comical Lily Allen' style was maybe a little overcooked? But I'm getting the impression that this one will be pretty good

HermioneGranger
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

Spotify, iTunes

Xoxo Adriana

YASSSS LILY WE MISSED YOU :giveup: 2018 IS CERTAINLY GONNA BE YEAR OF TALENT

But can we kinda talk about the album cover.....Lily sis :ladyhaha: 

Obviously being a Lily fan since It's Not Me Its You, she's always delivered with her album artworks, this one just doesn't do it for me! Look at all four albums:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQzrS7iNba4YfSB4cyFKe220px-Lily_Allen_-_It's_Not_Me,_It's_You

220px-Lily_Allen_-_Sheezus.png

104482-no-shame.jpg

Comparing all four of her albums together, this new one's the most least exciting cover. Not to mention lead singles for every album, the lead for this one (Trigger Bang) was by far her most underwhelming lead ever. I'm a little worried for this album, Sheezus did really well as a comeback album and I'm hoping this one does better :ohno: 

Luke78619
7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

Three songs are on iTunes/Spotify now, other songs have been performed live or leaked... I've only heard of "you're onto me", which appears to not make the cut, and "why" with lady chann, although this might be Waste on the album

Archived