Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6’s theme/genre?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

I want really want her next do a mix of Disco, 90’s House with a bit of soulful funky kinda stuff. Even maybe a bit of old school hip hop or r&b would be sick... :gaysia:

edit: Please no more EDM!! So boring!!! And cheap!!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
18 minutes ago, Deano said:

I want really want her next do a mix of Disco, 90’s House with a bit of soulful funky kinda stuff. Even maybe a bit of old school hip hop or r&b would be sick... :gaysia:

edit: Please no more EDM!! So boring!!! And cheap!!

Disco music is actually dance music ^^ 

But yeah I get what you mean, ARTPOP loud EDM is not really a thing anymore... that would be fun to see more disco / funk / dance bop in Gaga's discography  

Gagz4Gaga
9 hours ago, KING said:

THIS with a hint of Coachella’s interlude. 

tumblr_oohup2wQTs1utsakio1_500.giftumblr-oohwlk9sbp1qepknto2-500_orig.gifgiphy.gif

Her tours’ interludes are so good. Much better than other pop girls’ album aesthetics tbh :whitney:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Bowman
On 25/02/2018 at 3:24 PM, monketsharona said:

Disco music is actually dance music ^^ 

But yeah I get what you mean, ARTPOP loud EDM is not really a thing anymore... that would be fun to see more disco / funk / dance bop in Gaga's discography  

Yeah yeah, obviously Disco is dance music but I don't put EDM and Disco in the same category because usually people look at EDM as being more like Zedds kinda stuff. x

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived