💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lead in May, album November

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

nick4bty
15 hours ago, LavenderB said:

He said she only has 1 or 2 tracks on ASIB album ! 

Lmao. This isn't even possible. As if the lead female, who plays a musician in a musical drama, who is also an international pop star, will only have one song on the soundtrack :rip:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

@ those discussing the ASIB rumour:  just ask anyone who went to the screening how many songs she sang and there's your answer :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, Chuckles said:

November 6, 2018 is a Tuesday... so no. New music now drops on Fridays.

November 9th is a Friday.

Bloodyjack
On 2/19/2018 at 10:14 PM, Bloody Matt said:

Six months between lead single and album? With ASIB coming in between? I don't see it happening unless they have some special plan.

If you think about it it makes perfect sense. She releases a banger of a pop tune in May it does great on the charts then she does a promotional tour for ASIB with TV interview for Ellen, Graham Norton,etc drops another single or two gets a ton of coverage for ASIB CNN articles, Fox News and once she's the talk of the town and the most important woman in music she drops a killer album and reclaims her crown as the queen of pop lol.

I will admit I don't believe a word this source says

Biggest Bitch

I hope someday Gaga will release her unreleased songs.

Perfect LG6 for me:

Album name: Reloaded

Tracklist:

1. Nothing On (But The Radio)

2. Freakshow

3. Reloaded

4. Changing Skies

5. Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe

5. Brooklyn Nights

6. Princess Die

7. Earthquake

7. Animal

8. Out Of Control

9. Kaboom

10. Fooled Me Again

11. Second Time Around

12. All My Monsters (The Simpson Song)

1st single: Nothing On (But The Radio)

2nd single: Freakshow

3rd single: Reloaded

4th single: Princess Die

5th single: Brooklyn Nights

6th single: Second Time Around

7th single: (with tour video): All My Monsters

Quartz
On 2/21/2018 at 2:20 AM, monketsharona said:

The question is how many original songs... 

Honestly I don't expect a heavy Lady Gaga album, even if she is main character I see more this movie / soundtrack as a side project, I'm certain of it

But this is Gaga we're talking about. She is a musician. I think the album will be very Bodyguard. It will be one of Gaga's signatures.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

monketsharona
4 hours ago, hellothing said:

But this is Gaga we're talking about. She is a musician. I think the album will be very Bodyguard. It will be one of Gaga's signatures.

Musician or not, we're in the 90s anymore. If Monsters expect her to push a Bodyguard, the meltdowns will be huge here. At least it will be entertaining to see...

Btw can your really consider Bodyguard as a WHitney Houston album while she's not even on half of the songs ?

Quartz
9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Musician or not, we're in the 90s anymore. If Monsters expect her to push a Bodyguard, the meltdowns will be huge here. At least it will be entertaining to see...

Btw can your really consider Bodyguard as a WHitney Houston album while she's not even on half of the songs ?

Yes. I will always love you remains her biggest hit. It did wonders for the album and it became synonymous to whitney too. Aside from her debut albums, this inspired a renaissance in her career. My point is, even if it's not entirely Gaga, I think this soundtrack will be one of her signatures like whitney.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

monketsharona
4 hours ago, hellothing said:

Yes. I will always love you remains her biggest hit. It did wonders for the album and it became synonymous to whitney too. Aside from her debut albums, this inspired a renaissance in her career. My point is, even if it's not entirely Gaga, I think this soundtrack will be one of her signatures like whitney.

How ASIB could be as huge and iconic as BG while Warner Bros don't give a damn of it for the moment ?

I mean it is 7 months ahead the release date and we don't even have an official account on social medias, no logo and no poster (which are the least we could expect for the moment). 7 months seems big but for movie promo it is already quite late to start a promo.

I'm not saying it will suck but I really feel the studio is  not really putting all its money on this movie... We'll have to wait and see but Monsters really should not having high expectations or as usual we will get full of overrations and meltdowns here...

Archived