but a promo tour this early? lol

It will be like the movie poster :ladyhaha: And then nothing for 3 months

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster

14 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

I bet it will premiere at the TIFF in September! Or perhaps another film festival before the release date :P So the early promo is logical

It also could be promoted at the ZFF (27th sept to 7th October)! The movie drops the 5th and in general they have huge movies there wich are promoted!

SwissMonster

But there is one thing I am a bit scared off. It’s a remake and in generally GP and the critics don’t like remakes. I hope they have done a masterpiece to prove the opposite but :saladga:

Luxe Ford
1 hour ago, NicoK said:

But there is one thing I am a bit scared off. It’s a remake and in generally GP and the critics don’t like remakes. I hope they have done a masterpiece to prove the opposite but :saladga:

The last movie was 42 years ago and was a remake of a movie from 64 years ago. Lets hope the crickets have forgot about them. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

gstring
17 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yeah, I know they're not a "rumor" spreading account, but people post bs often for clicks. Remember the whole "According to EW" thing? :selena: 

Nah i don't remember :oprah:

Tell me more brooo :gum:

Little little

Madam Margolyes
5 minutes ago, gstring said:

Nah i don't remember :oprah:

Tell me more brooo :gum:

We’re on GGD, please act accordingly and use ‘sis’ instead :ladyhaha:

gstring
9 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

We’re on GGD, please act accordingly and use ‘sis’ instead :ladyhaha:

I'm kinda bored adressed someone using sis, for a while,  i wanna use bro so it's balance :ladyhaha:

Little little

phantasmas
11 hours ago, WorkItUp said:

Just a voice of reason. This movie will mark the beginning of Gaga's retirement.

tenor.gif?itemid=5850917

Battle 4 Ur Life

I didn't even know the shooting had finished.

knowing Gags she will probably have that new album done a little after the movie drops. at least the lead single. it's honestly what I'm hoping for. cause to quite frank the traditional 3 year-wait in between albums is not gonna be wise this time. she's in the mainstream all over again and that's something we could only dream about in between BTW and ARTPOP where she was practically nowhere.

sorry if off topic but I'm definitely excited for the movie as well! I'm just brainstorming the possibilities out loud.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

BlingNotTheMusic

But when will we get the trailer? I think this needs to be discussed. 

I remember seeing a Dreamgirls trailer in like Jan or Feb and it came out the follow Dec. 

I don’t know about La La Land, still haven’t seen that mess. :trollga:

sidenote: I definitely think #LG6 will be pushed forward sooner since she has time off. Think about it, even Gaga said “I’m never not creating, or getting ideas”

First La La Land trailer was released in July 2016. Second one in August 2016. Third one in November 2016. Movie was released in December 2016 but was screened at festivals in August-September I believe.

Archived