đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ryanripley
12 minutes ago, Diamond Monster said:

I keep hearing about it but I've never actually known what it's about. Care to explain?

you live life as a destructive, mayhem inducing goat

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

The Weeknd cancelled

Gaga postponed

P!nk just postponed

i’m really done with music shows tbh :neyde: 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

The Weeknd cancelled

Gaga postponed

P!nk just postponed

plus celine cancelled some :duck: 

katy had some cancelled at the start too :duck: 

i honestly thought gaga was a rare case but cancellations/postponements seem more common than i realised

GRIMEZSZ

A BOP! Javiera Mena is The Queen Of Electropop in LatinAmerica, I love her music. ❤

11 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

CAN THEY AT LEAST DO SOMETHING BOUT HER YOUTUBE.

like Britney is outviewing her. even Work Bitch is getting more daily views than JUST DANCE.

like Bobby, seriously?

10 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

not really , but the difference is not huge neither :rip:

Gaga  Current daily avg:1,542,222

Britney  Current daily avg:1,485,048

ASIB ,bloodpop collab , the Incredibles , Kanye , lg6 ,anyone!! please help us :selena:

10 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

o wow.. slay that less than 60k views.. 

but seriously her YOUTUBE VIEWS are the pits.. they need to do something bout it.

10 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

yep even mr that was doing ok just a few months ago are dying, it was supposed to hit 200m this year but at this state: Expected to hit 200,000,000 on: 2019/09/25 :selena:
Poker face and bad romance are the only videos still alive, they rest are pretty much stuck on the views they are on now. 

9 hours ago, OBEY said:

So youtube does a new artist channel for artists and gaga is yet to have one when others have it.

and Spotify changed the covers style for its "This is : "artist name" playlists and Gaga's isn't changed when Justin, Alessia, Shawn and Katy have new ones :neyde: 

Gaga's streaming is going to be a huge problem especially youtube. Let's hope her team know what to do to fix things with the next era :selena: 

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Gaga's streaming is going to be a huge problem especially youtube. Let's hope her team know what to do to fix things with the next era :selena: 

i hope they f*ckin learnt something from The Cure :madge: the people are HERE for her smh it's about to become her 2nd most streamed song and it's not even been a year :giveup: 

if they're going to dive into that genre, they need to promote it properly cus she has a chance

13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i hope they f*ckin learnt something from The Cure :madge: the people are HERE for her smh it's about to become her 2nd most streamed song and it's not even been a year :giveup: 

if they're going to dive into that genre, they need to promote it properly cus she has a chance

Exactly. There is still some hope. I'm not saying Gaga will EVER become some kind of massive streaming force but she can at least have respectable numbers :selena: it aint that hard :selena: Right now it's just tragic. I mean she is averaging around Britney and Xtina on Spotify (Gaga is at 13M while Britney is at 10.6M and Xtina at 11M and Xtina hasn't released anything in YEARS where as Gaga just released a song last year and her album has been out for a little over a year and a half :selena: ) and apparently on youtube too (Britney) :selena: They came out a DECADE before Gaga :selena: WTF... :selena: 

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

The Weeknd cancelled

Gaga postponed

P!nk just postponed

Your city is really cursed :air:

Feel so sad for you :(

alp0707

Really off topic but ;

One time Sloan(Gaga’s personal trainer and dancer at the time) blocked me on instagram because I asked why Gaga gained weight again during the cheek to cheek ball :triggered:

PlanetChromatica
10 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

Really off topic but ;

One time Sloan(Gaga’s personal trainer and dancer at the time) blocked me on instagram because I asked why Gaga gained weight again during the cheek to cheek ball :triggered:

Well that is a rude thing to ask

CakeLikeLG

did yall notice the trend of collaborations with 3 or more artists? People will do anything to get streams from different fanbases. The fact that Gaga won't even collab with one artist :awkney:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

duckworth
9 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

did yall notice the trend of collaborations with 3 or more artists? People will do anything to get streams from different fanbases. The fact that Gaga won't even collab with one artist :awkney:

You forgot this bop with four artists :lolga:

ryanripley
1 hour ago, alp0707 said:

Really off topic but ;

:deadbanana:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived