💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

No Tour DVD / broadcast planned?

cherryboomboom

Featured Posts

cherryboomboom

I didn't want to open a new thread about the potential pro shot, but i was still wondering whether some people have asked the "tour stuff" about a possible pro shot or perhaps even demand and insist how much we all want this tour on DVD or at least a live broadcast. Hopefully they'll go for the final show in Berlin ('cause i'm attending it :giggle:).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida

Maybe they'll do a livestream like artrave and someone will upload it to youtube

Stream COWBOY CARTER

cherryboomboom
Just now, GypsyVida said:

Maybe they'll do a livestream like artrave and someone will upload it to youtube

Better than no pro shot at all. They managed to capture The Cure nicely, so i assume it's not that hard to install cameras and we'll find out shortly before the filmed show.

ryanripley

i really want either a stream or DVD/netflix special otherwise this will be her first tour (minus TFB) where they've actually chosen to not provide professional footage 

4zpB8Ag.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

cherryboomboom
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i really want either a stream or DVD/netflix special otherwise this will be her first tour (minus TFB) where they've actually chosen to not provide professional footage 

4zpB8Ag.gif

And what about the BTWB???:wtfga:

ryanripley
Just now, cherryboomboom said:

And what about the BTWB???:wtfga:

it was cut short, in TMB dvd she talks about wanting to do another HBO special if they would let her and in 5F2 she says the last time she had a camera in her face "like this" was during the BTWB

if the hip never happened, the DVD would have happened :giveup: 

4 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

Better than no pro shot at all. They managed to capture The Cure nicely, so i assume it's not that hard to install cameras and we'll find out shortly before the filmed show.

I went to JWT in Tampa. There are already cameras for all the screens they have set up. So there's already tons of footage of this tour. I'm assuming they're recording it. I mean why wouldn't you?

9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

4zpB8Ag.gif

Im not that kind of fan but I would drag bobby for this cause it’s her best tour and it deserves special treatment

4zpB8Ag.gif

RAMROD
Just now, Retron said:

I went to JWT in Tampa. There are already cameras for all the screens they have set up. So there's already tons of footage of this tour. I'm assuming they're recording it. I mean why wouldn't you?

Those cameras in concert venues usually for broadcasting her on the big screens so people on the way back can enjoy the show too tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
Just now, Triggered said:

Im not that kind of fan but I would drag bobby for this cause it’s her best tour and it deserves special treatment

4zpB8Ag.gif

s a m e

4zpB8Ag.gif

19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Those cameras in concert venues usually for broadcasting her on the big screens so people on the way back can enjoy the show too tbh

Right, there's a difference between shooting for the arena and shooting for the living room, but there's already some pieces in place to shoot a DVD.

we won't really know till like a few days before the planned recording or even the day of recording when they put the signs up saying that you may be recorded for a broadcast. the only dates she could really do though which are spread over two dates are london or paris. 

TEANUS
36 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it was cut short, in TMB dvd she talks about wanting to do another HBO special if they would let her and in 5F2 she says the last time she had a camera in her face "like this" was during the BTWB

if the hip never happened, the DVD would have happened :giveup: 

Oh yeah, the BTWB was filmed for the doc to come out with the ARTPOP era :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, jxckk said:

we won't really know till like a few days before the planned recording or even the day of recording when they put the signs up saying that you may be recorded for a broadcast. the only dates she could really do though which are spread over two dates are london or paris. 

If she's doing a simple livestream, she can do it on a single date. I doubt we'll get a DVD.

Archived