Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B lands first movie deal

Aussie

Featured Posts

Cardi B might break her next record at the box office because she just inked her first movie deal ... TMZ has learned.

We're told the "Bartier Cardi" singer begins filming in March, so seeing her on the silver screen might happen sooner than you think. 

No word what the film's called or how much she's getting for it, but it must be a ton. One source told us ... because of filming, Cardi's had to turn down other gigs in March that would've made her between $100k-$200k. Translation ... although we don't know how much she'll make on the movie, it's not gonna be pocket change.

Source and more info:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/18/cardi-b-inks-first-movie-deal/

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER

In only a year, she's achieving more things than Gaga did in her first 3 years... damn

Edit : I know I'm wrong, please stop quoting me lmao

1 minute ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

In only a year, she's achieving more things than Gaga did in her first 3 years... damn

Cardi is EXTREMELY local. Gaga was WORLDWIDE. Outside of the US barely anyone knows Cardi.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SychosSoChic

How is all this happening so fast :deadbanana:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I wouldn't go that far. Gaga became a global icon in no time. Cardi B is selling great and charting the US charts but it's too early to tell if she will be as significant as Gaga was/is.

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, Noah said:

Cardi is EXTREMELY local. Gaga was WORLDWIDE. Outside of the US barely anyone knows Cardi.

People in Europe are getting crazy about her too, it doesn't translate in the charts but she's everywhere and it's sickening lol

Just now, HEARTHUNTER said:

People in Europe are getting crazy about her too, it doesn't translate in the charts but she's everywhere and it's sickening lol

I never heard her name or her Songs anywhere here in Europe :/ 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Bitch where? 

Musery

Lextyr97

After today, I'm done with Cardi. I have no respect for her, and I do not wish her success.

@Craig Barnes Can't say I'm not curious as to why you chose the "lmao" reaction.

bloody g
5 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

She will never have a successful WW tour in her lifetime anyways :ladyhaha:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

sipthistea

Wow, this girl is faster than you can say Ferrari.

I can see her getting that Grammy and achieving her 2nd #1 with Finesse. 

Someone must be pressed...

Maybe so...but again is not an indication of achieving more. Not just yet.

In Australia, as a side example, even though Gaga is respected by many you hardly hear her songs playing in gay bars and clubs (of all places!) let alone mainstream ones. And when Gaga songs do play the crowd sadly doesn't go as wild here in Sydney at least :( Went to this old-fashioned yet cool little gay disco 2 weeks ago which attracts a very fun, casual mixed-age crowd and everyone went bananas when Madonna, Whitney, Katy, Britney, Kylie and even Nicky Minaj songs where playing but when Bad Romance came up it was noticeably less hype.

Archived