Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
question

Haus Editorials

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht   Paws Up 9,629
thierryrreiht

Do you think she's just doing those for instagram?

I think it could be nice that at the end of the tour she announces a big fashion book about her looks and the tour itself, kinda like GagaxRichardson (but with Alex Dolan, Natali's boyfriend)

Here for it?

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 65,419
ryanripley

me, calling up amazon since they refuse to let me buy my 546th copy of this epic non existent book that i didn't know i needed until now:

lJCIUmK.gif

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Love 1
https://goo.gl/wFxoYL

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition   Paws Up 11,516
Teal Ambition

Part of me wants to believe it's for something more but this bitch is so extra she would literally put on an epic outfit just to pose for a few pics on Instagram and NOT step out of her hotel in it. :excuseu:

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
maybe we can see the world together

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fame IV   Paws Up 3,452
Fame IV

It's possible :)

Million reasons. http://teoriadocaospoetico.blogspot.pt

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KleinGa   Paws Up 14,409
KleinGa

Thanks bitch. NOT LIKE I'm not already saving for Vegas, LG6, ASIB movie tickets, ASIB soundtrack, ASIB lead single, LG6 lead single, tour merch, ASIB merch, Vegas merch. 

This bitch gonna take all my coins and I've had enough :madge:

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HYPODERMIC0   Paws Up 3,861
HYPODERMIC0
8 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Part of me wants to believe it's for something more but this bitch is so extra she would literally put on an epic outfit just to pose for a few pics on Instagram and NOT step out of her hotel in it. :excuseu:

i miss the ARTPOP era when at least she actually stepped out of her hotel in those outfits

  • Like 2
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash   Paws Up 1,276
TheSlash

I would be here for the missing parts of 'Making Joanne'

giphy.gif

:awkney: :triggered:

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
thierryrreiht   Paws Up 9,629
thierryrreiht
30 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I would be here for the missing parts of 'Making Joanne'

giphy.gif

:awkney: :triggered:

Honey that’s called Gaga: Five Foot Two and it’s on Netflix or in an European Arena near you

Edited by thierryrreiht
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 65,419
ryanripley
31 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I would be here for the missing parts of 'Making Joanne'

giphy.gif

:awkney: :triggered:

i'm 99% sure they decided to turn that in full on documentary called Five Foot Two even though i would like to have seen more about the making of the record

  • Like 1
https://goo.gl/wFxoYL

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash   Paws Up 1,276
TheSlash
2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Honey that’s called Gaga: Five Foot Two and it’s on Netflix or in an European Arena near you

I know, but I'm still not satisfied :giveup:

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i'm 99% sure they decided to turn that in full on documentary called Five Foot Two even though i would like to have seen more about the making of the record

THIS :tony:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrigioGirl1   Paws Up 2,035
GrigioGirl1

I'm pretty sure the outfits are free. In return she has to post them on Instagram. It's win win promotion

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot   Paws Up 12,795
Doot
51 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

me, calling up amazon since they refuse to let me buy my 546th copy of this epic non existent book that i didn't know i needed until now:

lJCIUmK.gif

Whalecum back, King. 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×