💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

reputation tour grosses $180Million... so far.

Green Detox

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highongaga
17 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Ok but what was she singing that required that much effort :ladyhaha:

"Out of the Woods" at the 2016 GRAMMYs :bon:

YEAHHH BUDDY

Logan

Are we surprised though? The people commenting that she can’t carry a tour crack me up. 

Thomas P

This is kind of nuts. $7-$11 Million a Night? What kind of fvckery?

I thought the $5.3m that Bey was pulling in for the Formation World Tour was beyond amazing, but this is some kind of mind fvck I don’t understand. :wtfga:

I guess Taylor truly DID that. :giveup:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

KingRedd
10 minutes ago, Logan said:

Are we surprised though? The people commenting that she can’t carry a tour crack me up. 

It’s amazing how much she can sell, however I don’t think she can carry a tour in terms of entertainment. I’ve never thought she was great performer live.

No one can deny how much power she has. I don’t think Madonnas record should be broken by Taylor but oh well 

May I Read You? 😎

Crystalline

Obviously it was gonna do great no matter what. Literally all her tours have sold out and she grosses more every single era. 

Even if she grosses the minimum amount per date predicted with the current number of shows ($7m x 44), she’ll gross over $300 million. Taylor Swift is over indeed! :classy:

Crystalline
17 minutes ago, Logan said:

Literally. She’s not the best performer of her generation, but she CAN carry a show, and anyone who thinks otherwise has obviously never seen any of her tours (live or DVD).

Regardless of what people think, she’s gonna outgross literally all of her peers so she’s sitting pretty right about now.

Spock

The fact her haters first tried it with the single, then the album and now the tour and she keeps winning every single time :toofunny:

Also I can’t believe the lies I’ve seen people post here, such as “Taylor lipsyncs!1!1!!” or my favorite “she isn’t a touring force” :toofunny: 

Stay pressed!

who will love me when the night is over

There’s something super shady about Taylor Swift’s numbers. Things just don’t add up. 

Delusional Aura

TAYLOR'S ****ING TEAM IS ****ING WORLD CLASS. Imagine with very little vocal talent and she's basically the new Queen of Pop. All she needed was a good management team :triggered:

Archived