• Mi Reflejo
    • Just Be Free
    • Stripped
    • Back to Basics
    • Bionic
    • Lotus

Featured Posts

teawhore

I've heard Beautiful, What A Girl Wants, and Genie in a Bottle.

What album should listen to completely first?

♡ nyc ♡

teawhore
Just now, Alan123 said:

Stripped.

why :selena:

what makes it better

♡ nyc ♡

teawhore
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Bionic if you want to ruin your Christmas 

IT'S 23 TRACKS LONG OH SHITT

♡ nyc ♡

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, teawhore said:

why :selena:

what makes it better

It has the best of Christina. Vocals, lyrics, music, theme, it's her masterpiece, it's a great album from start to finish and you can tell she really put her heart and soul into it.

I wouldn't start with Bionic or Lotus because they're weak albums and not the best way to introduce someone to Christina. I like Bionic but it disappointed me so much and could've been way better, it's too long and a lot of cringe-worthy songs.

Her debut is cute but only the singles are strong. Back To Basics is my 2nd favorite and it's a nice way to see what Christina is capable of in terms or artistry, vocal ability, creativity, etc.

Mister Gaga

It depends. I think that Back To Basics is not only her best album but also a masterpiece. Sonically, lyrically and vocally is great, Legend X best work by far.

But Stripped has had much more impact among the pop world that B2B. Dirrty gave birth to the good girl goes bad trend, Beautiful  is one of the most impactful songs in the LGBT community, Fighter highlights how empowering the album is, and also Can't Hold Us Down was kinda ahead of it's time, it was very pro female empowering / one of the first pop + rapper collaborations. 

I'd choose one of them!

sipthistea

Stripped is a great album, so I recomend you to start from there (Plus her more representative songs come from that album). B2B is amazing too, but it's just too long. 

Bionic has some great songs like Birds Of Prey and You Lost Me. Lotus is pretty bad imo (I only liked Your Body) It's too overproduced and noisy so :awkney:

I don't really know the other albums :poot:

1 hour ago, Triggered said:

Stripped

so many good songs

Sad US radio hated her during her best 

really? I remember hearing her on the radio in Seattle quite often, back in 2002-2004

Archived