💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez makes second statement, calls Timothy a liar

nobreaks

Featured Posts

Trepadation

So from the comment above said they weren't in the same state on that day but why has Melanie not said it herself and left her fans find out?:oprah: 

Could be that she eventually went there on the same day and did her dirty deed since she implicitly or explicitly said twice now that they did have sexual encounters.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Avenues

It feels like she felt her career decaying and now she's turning the points against Timothy, I want to believe her but this case is getting so confusing now. I've given up. 

Ouch, My back hurts.

1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

She literally admitted in her first post that she and her indeed did something together: "She never said no to what we chose to do together." She is clearly now using her fans by getting on their good side, like this whole "I want to thank my fans" bullshit is to just try to appease those who already believe her.

Also, she again admits that she and her did something: "Please know that my intentions with everything I do in life are always pure and I would never be intimate with someone without their absolute consent." She's admitting that they did do something together. If that is true, then why shouldn't the times where Timothy said "no" countless times be true as well?

I don't get how being together = rape. :sweat:  Sure, I could believe they were intimate several times, but the date Timothy said the rape happened didn't add up as said in previous posts.

Spyro the Dragon

GoldenPonyboy
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her assistant didn't say Gaga raped her tho... just overworked and was "underpayed" :awkney:

So we should only believe victims when its rape or amthing swxual ? 

the thing that bothered me the most is why did she tell this story on twitter. it seemed obvious that she only wants attention from it. if you feel like you've been a victim, go to the police and make a report. let them handle the case. this whole mess is just unnecessary. :saladga:

7 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

the thing that bothered me the most is why did she tell this story on twitter. it seemed obvious that she only wants attention from it. if you feel like you've been a victim, go to the police and make a report. let them handle the case. this whole mess is just unnecessary. :saladga:

I know it's a book, but this is a good read for anyone who doubts anything like this post quoted above:

Spyro the Dragon

JudasIsAHolyFoo

There is just so much going on in this

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

JudasIsAHolyFoo
20 minutes ago, Spyro said:

I know it's a book, but this is a good read for anyone who doubts anything like this post quoted above:

This is quite the read, and has very strong points. I do believe Melanie didn't do what she is being accused of, but again I cannot speak to it because what happened between Timothy and Melanie is between them, and they're the only two people who know what happened that night.

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

If it's true that they've had "intimate" encounters multiple times, then this incident may have happened multiple times. To be honest, I just think it's weird that people are still trying to defend her even though she's said in both posts that she and her did  do something.

Does that mean she raped her?  We don't know. So they still have the right to defend her.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

So we should only believe victims when its rape or amthing swxual ? 

Hmm...i don't recall writing that? Can you read? :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

3 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

I'm just gonna be honest. I'm flabbergasted that some of y'all are so intent on defending Melanie. Where were you guys when Weinstein and Cosby were getting accused? Where were you when Spacey was accused? I feel like just because she's a woman and just because she's a pop star you guys are either consciously or subconsciously covering up for her.

I don’t think you have to defend everyone accused of rape to be able to defend Melanie. Many of those people who defend her just say that she may be innocent and they don’t want to jump on the hate train. What’s wrong with that? If Melanie will be proven guilty I’m sure people here will drag her to the hell and back but until then..

When she was talking about the assault in a live video, she started laughing and saying she "didn't want Melanie to go to jail". Well, if she acts like this, this means she kinda feels guilty for what she's done to Melanie. I still don't know what to believe though... this situation is so ****ed up.

You have to understand that the entertainment industry is deep. Maybe she did all this just to get attention and discredit Melanie, who has got way more famous than Timothy (they started their careers as artists together) or maybe not, Idk.

Ms I am a local

I think I believe Melanie Martinez, there are too much proofs supporting her, whereas Timothy’s proofs are not that strong. Just saying.

I just hope that if she is proven innocent (which I believe she is, and did so even before she made the first statement), she sues the phuck out of that person.

it wasn't laaaahv

Rudz Xinc

If this turn out to be a false accusation. The people that drag Melanie to the pit without any prove to support timothy's claim except her words should think before saying anything next time. If you say Melanie admit she did something together, that doesn't mean rape. It could happened couple of times that they chose to do together. We might never find an answer. But there is possibility the victims of rape and sexual abuse could be telling a lie or adding spices to their story to make it more than what it was. Anything is possible.

Look at those clowns

Archived