💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can I just say...

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

...how MAD I just got after remembering that Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory weren't even submitted to the Grammy's, but Judas was :saladga: We would have had at least one more Grammy by now if they had submitted both songs and here's why:

They would have submitted TEOG for SOTY, and BTW for ROTY. Both would have gotten a nom but none would have won cause of Rolling In The Grammy's :trollga:

Then they would have also submitted BTW to Best Pop Solo Performance where it would have had a fair shot at winning, but Someone Like You could have still won so whatever.

Here is where BTW would have definitely won tho... Best Dance Recording :firega: the song that won that category in 2012 lirerally peaked at #69 :wtfga: no competition for the good sis BTW.

So yeah hunties, if Gaga's team hadn't ****ed up big time we would probably have 7 Grammys by now :lana:

Drin Lon
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

it's ok.. Million grammies and Grammanne will compensate :gaycat: 

Million Grammys could have been the 8th Grammy tho :trollga:

Ken Zahn
3 minutes ago, Michaelandro said:

Wait they submitted Judas?
2zrotjt.jpg

Sadly :toofunny::neyde:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

...how MAD I just got after remembering that Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory weren't even submitted to the Grammy's, but Judas was :saladga: 

wHAT?! and we're mad at adele, it's all gaga's doing :selena:

chaeri pls

Cameron Royal
6 minutes ago, Michaelandro said:

Wait they submitted Judas?
2zrotjt.jpg

i didn't even know that either :cryga:

cameronroyal

I think 2010 was the last year that a pop girl's song cold be submitted to the best dance recording category, but I definitely agree with you on the others. TEOG is an incredible record

I won't die, but I can't live without you

I still think Judas includes some of her ugliest vocals and trashiest lyrics, has the most idiotic structure, the tackiest video and the most exhausting live performances. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of mental state I have to be in to enjoy that. I feel like a coked out favela gay prostitute every time I even think about it.

Doncho

Yes her team messed up but I think Adele would still win everything :selena:

What I hate is that Gaga was not nominated for Best New Artist (thanks to some rules that dont exist anymore). She would totally win that category and her first Grammy on screen in 2010. But oh well... at least she has 6 :sis:

LordEnigma
20 minutes ago, JDi said:

I still think Judas includes some of her ugliest vocals and trashiest lyrics, has the most idiotic structure, the tackiest video and the most exhausting live performances. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of mental state I have to be in to enjoy that. I feel like a coked out favela gay prostitute every time I even think about it.

Byeeeeee

Bad Monster Kid
28 minutes ago, JDi said:

giphy.gif

Archived