💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Little Monster Attacked after Washington DC AMA's Concert.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

A little monster was attacked after the concert in Washington DC wearing a Gaga t-shirt. Can everyone who has twitter please re-tweet and tag Gaga so that she notices; I know she can't do much, but she has such a wide reaching voice that a simple tweet from her would lessen hate crimes like this. 

GAGASLAYME

So sad to know that people are still getting beaten up for no reason

whatever his sexuality is They assumed that since he was wearing a lady gaga shirt he was gay or a f*ggot  as they would say it. This is so heartbreaking to know that right after what could have been the best night of his life he got beaten up for it:(

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

TCHIKITAH
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Really America? Absolutely disgusting. 

America sucks but I heard Russia is worst so the whole world is doomed!

Reality

This is absolutely disgusting... I hope that he's recovered from those injuries, but sometimes the most painful injuries are not the physical ones, but the mental and emotional ones. The trauma he must have gone through is awful...

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

TimisaMonster

Poor thing...I also don't know what else could've been done, but know that person/group will get what's coming for them sooner or later... :grr:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Imagine coming out of the best night of your life just to get hit for loving something most people don't understand. It doesn't matter if this guy was gay or straight, black or white, rich or poor...he is a human being. We all are. We all live in the same world so why do things like these? It breaks my heart and I hope he is ok now.

Sending my love for him.:kara:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

i pray that this guys okay and that he has an easy recovery both physically and mentally, i seriously pray that the people responsible are held accountable and made an example of. It is never okay to engage in violence especially when it is senseless and ignorant 

RAMROD

I am ao sad and concerned. Hope he will recuperate ok :(

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Really America? Absolutely disgusting. 

Don’t act like this **** ONLY happens in America... 

Archived