Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga cancelled.

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

1. The Cure is a discography highlight.

2. She couldn't perform the song during its initial run because she was filming a movie 

3. Be ****ing greatful she performed when she really didn't need to.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, popfart said:

i don't understand the point in performing The Cure now and giving it promotion...

maybe cos.. you know.. every performace is not just for promo but she just likes to perform it??

Mikey Monster

I thought it was an amazing performance i loved every moment of it she ****ing slayed!!!❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Just don't I'm so angry right now for letting this site convince me that something else was happening. I feel dizzy confused drunk and hungover at the same time. HELPapapapapPap.

The reason they did this was to get her name out there during the Grammy voting period so sit down unless you have a better plan lmao 

Judas Oyster
2 minutes ago, popfart said:

i don't understand the point in performing The Cure now and giving it promotion...

I think it's promo for the Joanne Tour in general. But at the same time it's sold out so... idk

Just don't I'm so angry right now for letting this site convince me that something else was happening. I feel dizzy confused drunk and hungover at the same time. HELPapapapapPap.

I think she and her team is behind all this hype... leading us all to a rumored single just to promote the AMAs and its ratings... Ugghhhhh 

You guys are the ones who went insane over a few lines she sung backstage. She NEVER mentioned anything about doing it, and the words THE CURE have been said over a billion times the past week just to reconfirm that she wasn't pulling anything. You guys (the omgz gaga cancelledt no song people) brought all this onto yourselves.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived