đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Vinyl?

Punktious

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I have Born This Way, it’s the first I ever bought and it’s so beautiful, then I bought Pale Emperor and 1000 Forms of Fear. I’m getting Joanne next on Amazon. I recently started buying vinyls and I’m getting obsessed, need to get a good record player now. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
1 hour ago, Flapjack said:

I have ARTPOP and Joanne. Some of the sound on ARTPOP sounds muddy on vinyl but I think that's just my terrible player. 

Vinyl on bad equipment is much worse than CD.  

1 hour ago, Melodichard said:

I have Joanne, ARTPOP and also Born This Way (the single) which has the cover artwork on the vinyl itself. I want The Fame Monster real bad but I’m not even sure if it’s available anywhere. 

TFM is on amazon, it’s a picture disk which I don’t really like because picture disk tend to sound lower in quality than a regular standard black press. It is a beautiful picture disk tho 

melodichard
1 minute ago, Chrastapher said:

TFM is on amazon, it’s a picture disk which I don’t really like because picture disk tend to sound lower in quality than a regular standard black press. It is a beautiful picture disk tho 

I might get it because of the picture desk alone! That’s cool. Thanks for the info! 

Smother Em Eh

I’d say get ARTPOP first then get Joanne. You can party it up with ARTPOP, then settle down and get into the feels with Joanne! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, KING said:

Agreed! Here's a random pic, one of my friends had the ARTPOP one and it sounds great!

BgYkOL3CEAAmHyu.jpg

Did it sound much clearer then the CD? :excited2:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

41 minutes ago, JosephH said:

Did it sound much clearer then the CD? :excited2:

YES! After listening to the whole album....

tenor.gif?itemid=4961665

PsychicGuru

Have you ever orgasmed:pray:? 

Because that’s what Joanne on vinyl feels like.

Gaga's #1 fan

• 5 months later...
Contra

Been really thinking about getting an album of Gaga on vinyl. Really wanted to get Born This Way but almost every review I see says the quality is just not good and the pressing has a lot of noise. Meanwhile everyone is praising ARTPOP with its dynamic range and great bass, really torn between those two :/ Also for those who have the BTW limited vinyl set, how is the quality of the picture discs?

Archived