There’s apparently a shot of her va jay jay 

funny-gifs-Kind-of-creepy.gif

I’m scared, I don’t want  haters to see it :grr:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
30 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Rated R films have a tough time with awards don’t they? Shame. I thought this would be a movie the entire family could see. 

Well.... the other versions aren't particularly family-friendly. First and foremost, this is about a movie or music star who sinks into alcoholism while his lover rises to fame - unless you're a young movie buff, I can't see how a kid would be interested in seeing something like that.

In a similar way, most of Sofia Coppola's films are rated-R because they deal with adult subject-matters - they aren't visually extreme in any way, but those aren't really movies kids would want to go see.

RAMROD

I just cannot wait to see this. It is already one of films I will watch on my 2018 list.

Also, sad as it may be, ASIB was never made for teenagers. It was an adult oriented movie through and through and I am just glad Bradley didn’t compromise to water it down to meet demands from the mass market. 

If young people still adamant to go to cinema, some theatres are  more lenient than the others, study which cinema to go that are known to not be so strict and ask older person like parents or siblings or your favourite uncle/aunt to go with you.

Those who got family or friends whose family member are working in cinema may also the one to asked help with to give you free tickets for the employee screening. This acreening usually more informal with age restriction

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stefani Gaga
22 minutes ago, maxblac said:

let's hope a bitch can look 18 :cryga:

taco-bell.png

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Glittertinks

I am a little surprised about this :poot: Really didn't expect this, I thought they would go even for a little bit younger audience, but I am sure the movie can just benefit from the rating.

tellemhone

A lot of US rated R movies get 14+ ratings here, praying.mp3 for that to happen :pray:

:air: :air: :air:

bitchimtrying

I real hope that they're not just  including the nudity simply to get a R Rating to drum up more interest; because that probably means the movie sucks. 

DeleteMyAccount
6 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Rated R films have a tough time with awards don’t they? Shame. I thought this would be a movie the entire family could see. 

Rated R films win awards. This isn't Cheaper by the Dozen.

She does not need to use her private parts and I don't want to watch them on a big screen... Waiting for that soundtrack

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Why is everyone acting like the only reason for the rating is the nudity scene? It also says substance abuse and language. :usrs:

Archived