Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this Bish gives a live Hologram Performance ill just ****ing die.... Im telling you my scalp will be snatched itself forget the wig, my scalp will come off too.. 

s6JKXEy.gif

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'm happy either way. 

The Cure is lit fam. and it's the first ever tv performance! :woot:

bookmark me. it will be epic.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

destructivelove

The Cure...........:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

completely serious question.  does she have someone on her team intentionally trying to sabotage her single/era/release choices, or were most of the old Gaga's management choices made by Troy?  Love her to death and this somg.  But what legitimate purpose does performing this song at this point serve?  Making it jump to 25th on the charts? 

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

The one where she crawling a molester’s body on stage? :chica:

Say what u want, I loved it. 

You had your chance with this song 7 months ago and chose to do f*ck all with it. People genuinely liked The Cure, it could've been a huge hit... and you gave them nothing. No promo, no video. Now 7 months later you have the chance to perform something new and get people talking about your music and you're performing the played out song you could've made a hit 7 months ago? 

I swear, she's got issues when it comes to  timing and choosing of music. I'm surprised her record label doesn't freak out on her giphy.gif

teenagechrist

This is weird, like why would she even perform The Cure right now? It doesn't make sense... 

feeling so hot tamale

The Cure? Hahaha yeah sure.

what would be the point of showing a live streamed performance of her weakest single yet at the AMAs?

if she didn’t even bother promoting it when it came out, why would she promote it months later, its just pointless, I don’t buy it

on the other hand, it makes sense that AMAs said that because otherwise people would already asume that a new song is coming, and Gaga wants to keep it a surprise

PanPikus

Serious question. What time (Europe) AMAs are starting?

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

MaryJaneHolland

I just wanna know what's the point of using such big show to promote a song which died months ago?

Poor twitter insiders tho

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

Serious question. What time (Europe) AMAs are starting?

Sweetie just google 'the cure joanne world tour' and there you go :madge:

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, zerojk said:

The Cure? Hahaha yeah sure.

what would be the point of showing a live streamed performance of her weakest single yet at the AMAs?

if she didn’t even bother promoting it when it came out, why would she promote it months later, its just pointless, I don’t buy it

on the other hand, it makes sense that AMAs said that because otherwise people would already asume that a new song is coming, and Gaga wants to keep it a surprise

It's Gaga and her new team we are talking about, so... :selena:

Archived