Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

CEREMONY | Adele - 25

Featured Posts

Stefani Gaga   Paws Up 3,041
Stefani Gaga
5 minutes ago, aaron l said:

BITCH I'm LATE

tumblr_mgu6b8DFl21ro7yv1o1_400.gif

As long as the good sis Million Years Ago is still in :grr:

:selena:

Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

7. Million Years Ago - 7.87

AEixPcn.jpg

 

RATES:

Highest (11): @Rahel

Lowest (1): @Creyk @MonsterGaga5555

 

COMMENTS:

@babs (7): I think I have an issue with the fact that the lyrics sound like they were overwritten to me. This is an example of less is more. Adele's delivery saves it big time!

@TylerBR97 (6):

-Reminds me so much of Remedy. There are times where I literally have to think about it to decide if I'm listening to MYA or Remedy

-Instrumental works well here, but again suffers from having no type of climax or something. The song feels like a loop.

@highlikegaga (10): Heart-breaking song. This song once again proves Adele has more to offer than relationship driven songs. It's haunting and stays present. The emotion in her voice is able to break you into pieces and then put you back together. It's melancholic, nostalgic and very dramatic. Once again she tries to hold onto her past, that is no longer there.

:selena:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
badgirlmeat   Paws Up 1,447
badgirlmeat

i couldn't participate but i'm ready to witness.mp3 this :sis:

edit: Million Years Ago was robbed :grr:

Edited by badgirlmeat
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga   Paws Up 913
highlikegaga
Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

7. Million Years Ago - 7.87

AEixPcn.jpg

 

RATES:

Highest (11): @Rahel

Lowest (1): @Creyk @MonsterGaga5555

 

COMMENTS:

@babs (7): I think I have an issue with the fact that the lyrics sound like they were overwritten to me. This is an example of less is more. Adele's delivery saves it big time!

@TylerBR97 (6):

-Reminds me so much of Remedy. There are times where I literally have to think about it to decide if I'm listening to MYA or Remedy

-Instrumental works well here, but again suffers from having no type of climax or something. The song feels like a loop.

@highlikegaga (10): Heart-breaking song. This song once again proves Adele has more to offer than relationship driven songs. It's haunting and stays present. The emotion in her voice is able to break you into pieces and then put you back together. It's melancholic, nostalgic and very dramatic. Once again she tries to hold onto her past, that is no longer there.

much love for the good sis MYA

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babs   Paws Up 3,746
babs

I gotta go y'all, catch you back when Hello hits N°1

Y'all know it's happening :hor:

Also @babs's commentary is legendary, slay

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
aaron l   Paws Up 5,214
aaron l
Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

:selena:

:selena:

Now I forgot which song I gave my 11 :smh:

MYA getting paid dust for being an emotional ballad :madge:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades   Paws Up 13,733
Hades

Just came home. Those basic bitches giving 1's on Adele must check their ears.

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ManilaMonster   Paws Up 571
ManilaMonster

All I Ask

When We Were Young

Hello

My top 3 are still in :classy:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefani Gaga   Paws Up 3,041
Stefani Gaga
2 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Now I forgot which song I gave my 11 :smh:

MYA getting paid dust for being an emotional ballad :madge:

I’m sorry, you gave an 11 to MYA. It’s counted in the score. I just didn’t tag you. :hug:

  • LMAO 1
I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antonoff   Paws Up 2,724
Antonoff

Million Reasons Ago deserved better :madge:

Edited by Antonoff
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
... and now i just sit in silence.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefani Gaga   Paws Up 3,041
Stefani Gaga

6. Love in the Dark - 8.08

0G7OxpU.jpg

 

RATES:

Highest (11): @BBhomemaker @cav07 @AmericanGUY @Saint Hollywood

Lowest (2): @bumblebee

 

COMMENTS:

@TylerBR97 (8):

-Very good ballad

-The lyrics are very well written in this song. Sets up some very vivid imagery

-The addition of the harp during the second prechorus was genius

-The instrumental feels lacking. Percussion could have helped in this regard. The vocals were fantastic, but the song seems to still lack a certain kind of rage I felt she was trying to convey with this song (look at how percussion adds atmosphere and a deeper mood to Hello to understand what I mean).

@itsbriceidk (8.5):

Vocals 2/2

Lyrics 2/2

Production 1.5/2

Melody 1/2

Longevity 2/2

Beautiful piano intro and the piano throughout the whole song is just so beautiful and chilling. The vocals have so much depth and emotion in them. My 2nd favourite song definitely. I just love the purity in the vocals. The strings are just :giveup: too especially around 2:27 and 4 mins! The buildup of the song is great too :sara:

@highlikegaga (9): This time it's Adele the one breaking the relationship. It's dark and twisty and she feels much. She's going through so much pain, yet she has to do it. She's grown-up now and she needs to break free from this toxic relationship that she's in. She knows better, so it's time to let go. The chorus is amazing. The lyrics are well-executed.

 

Edited by Stefani Gaga
  • Love 1
I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefani Gaga   Paws Up 3,041
Stefani Gaga
6 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Is my fave gone already? 

:selena:

Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

6. Love in the Dark - 8,08

0G7OxpU.jpg

 

RATES:

Highest (11): @BBhomemaker @cav07 @AmericanGUY @Saint Hollywood

Lowest (2): @bumblebee

 

COMMENTS:

@TylerBR97 (8):

-Very good ballad

-The lyrics are very well written in this song. Sets up some very vivid imagery

-The addition of the harp during the second prechorus was genius

-The instrumental feels lacking. Percussion could have helped in this regard. The vocals were fantastic, but the song seems to still lack a certain kind of rage I felt she was trying to convey with this song (look at how percussion adds atmosphere and a deeper mood to Hello to understand what I mean).

@itsbriceidk (8.5):

Vocals 2/2

Lyrics 2/2

Production 1.5/2

Melody 1/2

Longevity 2/2

Beautiful piano intro and the piano throughout the whole song is just so beautiful and chilling. The vocals have so much depth and emotion in them. My 2nd favourite song definitely. I just love the purity in the vocals. The strings are just :giveup: too especially around 2:27 and 4 mins! The buildup of the song is great too :sara:

@highlikegaga (9): This time it's Adele the one breaking the relationship. It's dark and twisty and she feels much. She's going through so much pain, yet she has to do it. She's grown-up now and she needs to break free from this toxic relationship that she's in. She knows better, so it's time to let go. The chorus is amazing. The lyrics are well-executed.

:selena:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga   Paws Up 913
highlikegaga
Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

6. Love in the Dark - 8,08

0G7OxpU.jpg

 

RATES:

Highest (11): @BBhomemaker @cav07 @AmericanGUY @Saint Hollywood

Lowest (2): @bumblebee

 

COMMENTS:

@TylerBR97 (8):

-Very good ballad

-The lyrics are very well written in this song. Sets up some very vivid imagery

-The addition of the harp during the second prechorus was genius

-The instrumental feels lacking. Percussion could have helped in this regard. The vocals were fantastic, but the song seems to still lack a certain kind of rage I felt she was trying to convey with this song (look at how percussion adds atmosphere and a deeper mood to Hello to understand what I mean).

@itsbriceidk (8.5):

Vocals 2/2

Lyrics 2/2

Production 1.5/2

Melody 1/2

Longevity 2/2

Beautiful piano intro and the piano throughout the whole song is just so beautiful and chilling. The vocals have so much depth and emotion in them. My 2nd favourite song definitely. I just love the purity in the vocals. The strings are just :giveup: too especially around 2:27 and 4 mins! The buildup of the song is great too :sara:

@highlikegaga (9): This time it's Adele the one breaking the relationship. It's dark and twisty and she feels much. She's going through so much pain, yet she has to do it. She's grown-up now and she needs to break free from this toxic relationship that she's in. She knows better, so it's time to let go. The chorus is amazing. The lyrics are well-executed.

 

i saw this coming :selena: i'm listening to it right f-cking now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×