Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS is just boiling the tea about new music on radio!

Rifek

Featured Posts

hahaahha

4 minutes ago, KweenKty said:

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with commercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't ne worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performanse.

Hahaha if u need attention find it somewhere else

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabuIesque
2 minutes ago, KweenKty said:

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with commercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't ne worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performanse.

the only thing the general public witnessed about witness was it flopping and katy becoming ellen degeneres.

meanwhile with joanne the general public knows her and since million reasons is actually on the radio unlike katy's singles people know that gaga is still alive, katy however :poot:

TheJoanneJoker
4 minutes ago, KweenKty said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with pcommercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't be worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performance. I have to comment because I cant stand delusion and injustice!

why don't you go witness your own damn business lmao

TheRoof
7 minutes ago, KweenKty said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with pcommercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't be worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performance. I have to comment because I cant stand delusion and injustice!

katy perry is that you?

amazinglyjon

I commented on his IG post saying "new music is definitely coming soon!!!" and he liked my post :sharon:
WHAT A TEASE.

Regina George
10 minutes ago, PedjaB said:

He wrote that the lyrics are about how people left him when he needed them.. Prove that it's FRANKENSTEINED. 

TRUST ME

Mozemo se nadati! :poot:

EDIT: We can hope! 

Don’t give me WPs for using other languages

Regina George
Just now, amazinglyjon said:

I commented on his IG post saying "new music is definitely coming soon!!!" and he liked my post :sharon:
WHAT A TEASE.

RedOne who? RedTroll who? TrollOne who?:diane:

:poot:

Royksopp
Just now, mikesoaa said:

who is he

most likely the person helping DJWS currently in the place where Ga Ga is

TheRoof
1 minute ago, amazinglyjon said:

WHAT A TEASE.

receipts :excited2:

2 hours ago, Arturo said:

Joanne will gross 100M with 59 dates

Waitress the Table is pulling in 8k attendance shows with $600k grosses. Yes it will get to $100M but with twice the dates :rip: 

OT: why does katy have no song in the itunes top 1500?

Not with those refunds, pal. She had to rely on Superbowl because there had been NO demand for her before it took place. Isn't that sad for your supposedly talented fave? Talk me about desperation when MR was discounted for 6 weeks. Gaga is like Icarus from the myth. Katy is here to stay despite her downs during this year.

On topic, this won't help her career. She's been in too deep since 2011. Sadly.

Archived