Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

E! cancels Fashion Police

Bambino

Featured Posts

codymonster
4 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Listen, I love fashion and I have no shame about my guilty pleasure for celebrity culture and lowbrow reality television. So, a person like me should love a show like Fashion Police, right? No :awkney: Because of the way it was conveyed as like, a bunch of mean girls hating on how other people looked. I think E! should come out with another fashion revue/talk show but it should come from a more supportive/insider's perspective, mostly praising good looks, maybe with interviews and exclusives from the fashion designers, stylists, etc especially if they are young or unknown. 

100% agree 

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, Bio said:

They were there to give their opinion on red carpet fashion and haute couture is rarely a part of it. You can't blame them for not understanding performance art in a place where it just never used to happen.

Well, a fashion critique suppose to "get it" regardless. But they didn't. Aside from Giuliana, they are just some washed up columnists and celebs. They just featured Gaga in their review back then because it was a trend to mock her. They knew Gaga won't wear something regular at that time. And she brought good views.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luke78619

Thought this was about Adam Levine and got my hopes up :toofunny:

E! cancels Art Police :smh: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Bambino
2 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Listen, I love fashion and I have no shame about my "guilty" pleasure for celebrity culture and lowbrow reality television. So, a person like me should love a show like Fashion Police, right? No Because of the way it was conveyed as like, a bunch of mean girls hating on how other people looked. I think E! should come out with another fashion revue/talk show but it should come from a more supportive/insider's perspective, mostly praising good looks, maybe with interviews and exclusives from the fashion designers, stylists, etc especially if they are young or unknown. 

2 hours ago, codymonster said:

100% agree 

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Well, a fashion critique suppose to "get it" regardless. But they didn't. Aside from Giuliana, they are just some washed up columnists and celebs. They just featured Gaga in their review back then because it was a trend to mock her. They knew Gaga won't wear something regular at that time. And she brought good views.

The show wasn't only about fashion critique. It was presented by a comedian so did you really except they'd just sit there and discuss fashion in the most professional way? Of course not. Plus, those celebrities make millions of dollars for promoting designers and fashion of houses, and those of them who are smart enough shouldn't be upset about what a comedian thought of their dresses or how they looked in a certain outfit. In fact, they should be happy they were talked about.

VOLANTIS

Well there's no hope after their only funny member miss Nene got in with that bit of trouble now is there?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

littlepotter
15 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

you must not have watched the first few seasons :derpga:

who cares about the first few seasons..? the show changed completely, now they only do it every award show

chaeri pls

Bambino
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

who cares about the first few seasons..? the show changed completely, now they only do it every award show

After the show changed, it became boring. It was interesting during the first few seasons tbh.

Chuckles
On 20/10/2017 at 12:25 PM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Also this post just made me miss the E! from the time right before Fashion Police premiered

like 2006 to like mid-2010

8d53388c74ef27a7a746a16dec479069.jpgchelsealately.jpg
The_Soup_Celebs_1280x1024.jpg
760x315_e_news.jpg?w=490
post_image-khloe-kardashian-daily-10-e-122408.png
E!-la-sunset-tan-franchise-big-log.jpg
Living-Lohan-Season-1-14926574-7.jpeg71VGUsmsrHL._SL1063_.jpgpretty-wild.jpg

I watched all these trashy tv shows haha

dlioncourt91

I miss the E! that aired documentaries on shows, events and movies. E True Hollywood Story was everything.

JesseBabe

I think it was long overdue. I tried watching it a few times after they brought it back, but it just lost the spark it once had when Joan was on there. I'm actually surprised it managed to continue to run as long as it did after she passed.

Archived