💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ASIB will be Rated R

yASSsss

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Yeah but if she wanted to destroy the positive image she built up with Joanne (for the US market at least) she could just release the DWUW video, no need to do a whole new movie. :saladga:

Doing a nude scene doesn't mean a negative image :toofunny: Especially if it goes well with the storyline :gum: she will in fact be praised as not many actresses are willing to do nude scenes for the sake of art :hor:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I like the idea of having the movie Rated R. I mean B. Cooper made the film adaptation to cater towards the subject of drugs and addiction, so I like how there's already a bit more depth to the film when it comes to something that happens for a lot of people in our society today.

Violence, addiction, all that intensity. I hope it shows. We all know Gaga as someone who takes her work seriously, and seeing her contribute to the movie in this possible way just amps it up for me. I mean we've seen her act in other roles before, and she's always been portrayed as a woman of strength and magnetism, so it'd be amazing to see another facet of her through this role. 

I'd prefer this movie to be hard and pulling, and I don't expect any less from her or the rest of cast and crew, I hope it translates well, and that the audience would be here for that. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

5 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Yeah but if she wanted to destroy the positive image she built up with Joanne (for the US market at least) she could just release the DWUW video, no need to do a whole new movie. :saladga:

TBH I don't think a MV is as shocking as a movie tbh. It's not like she's doing a Lars Von Trier film or something lmao :laughga: we may see some puss but real actresses get naked in movies all the time so :lolga:

PanPikus

Everybody knows that controversy sells the best. It has PR purpose.
All those informations about ASIB makes me wanna see it already, but it's still 7 months, ugh :wtfga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Lord Temptation

There will probably be scenes of drug use (which is everywhere in the world of showbiz) which automatically would give it a an R rating.

Also the 1976 version had some pretty steamy love scenes if Im not mistaken :lolly:

So i think this movie will be a lot grittier than what we're expecting.

zakariah

I’m not ready for a Bradley x Gaga s*x scene. I couldn’t even handle the scenes from AHS: Hotel :giveup: 

Dukttape
28 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Someone said that they can see gaga's full pus** in a scene tho.

Swept Away teas:reductive:

DeleteMyAccount
43 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I doubt that.

It doesn't seem like R-rated material.

If they say f**k more than once it's automatically R-rated. There's stupid rules.

yASSsss
46 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

source?

Its from the special screening that happened on Tuesday. What more proof do u need

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

gstring
4 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Idk why but I have a feeling this movie will be panned and dragged to the pits

i'm feelin that too :selena: just look at her imdb review of gaga ff2... *hurts* :S:(

Spoiler

i keep searching for a delete button but there's none :toofunny:

Little little

thatfoxyfeeling
2 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Idk why but I have a feeling this movie will be panned and dragged to the pits

I have a feeling Bradley and Gaga are going to deliver, do you really think Bradley’s agency would allow him to direct a film if it risked his career? Bobby would have been a part of getting Gaga signed onto ASIB, he has turned her reputation with the GP around. 

I think you underestimate Gaga’s work ethic and her acting ability, she literally is a persona and has acting experience. Do you remember when Gaga was annouced to perform SOM tribute at The Oscars? No one was prepared for the slayage.

Archived